2nd Character - Opinions Needed
Hoshi isn't a puppy, the only puppy is Lotus. Except Lotus isn't really a puppy anymore since he will end up being in the adult ranks. But Lotus is the only one under a year old.
Non, non; Hoshi's pups (the ones by the butch malamute) :3 But yeahs, I know Tongue Still, threads with Hoshi would be awesome! XD
Ah, those pups will be adoptables if they get brought here. Hoshi has never seen them before and has no idea what they look like or anything about them at all. Yah, Hoshi has nothing to do with the pups at all so even if they came Hoshi wouldn't even realize they were his.
Awwww T-T That's sad <:S You should have at least one thread where they meet up, the pups see Hoshi in a dress, and Hoshi goes "(insert pup's name), I am your father." And the pups could either go "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" or just stare at him with wide eyes 0x0
Uhm, first the pups would have to make the trip to Canada with their mother, which means they will have to be adopted out and picked up by players. Hoshi would have no idea what the pup's names are cause he has never seen them or met them before. His ex had left when she was still pregnant and never came back, she just told Hoshi she was pregnant and left. So Hoshi wouldn't even know if the pups survived or not. And I imagine the pups would already know he dresses in drag if their mother ever chose to speak of Hoshi, she would have put him down and said he was too much of a girl to be a real father for them or that he wanted nothing to do with them because it interrupts with his fantasies of being gay or a girl or something else equally mean and degrading.