branded
[html]

Now that he stopped to think about it, he wasn’t quite sure who it was that had muttered her name when Pilot had raised inquiries. Either way, he was off now to find out if she really could do what he heard she could. He wanted it done, but at the same time he was hoping he might find a wolf that was skilled with ink. The symbol of Storm was something that meant a lot to him, it summed up his transition from his squirrel raised life into what it was now. To have it tattooed on his body would serve as a permanent reminder of his roots when it came to the life he was so familiar with now.

He hoped that he would be able to find her in Clouded Tears. It was the only place he would know where to look. The mutual lands were fair game too, but their expanse was such that he wouldn’t have an advantage trying to find her there. If she wasn’t home, then he could perhaps come back the next day. But he had mentally prepared himself, and so he hoped she would be there.

He came to the neighboring pack on two legs, still trying to decide where the symbol would be placed. Lingering just outside the borders, he called the name that he hoped would belong to the person who knew how to tattoo.

[/html]
[html]
Baby I've been here before

Here we go!

I know this room, I've walked this floor

The female had, in fact, been in her den when the male called for her. She had claimed a den and been rearranging things to her tastes since then, putting her baubles into crafted shelves, and digging the den out a little further so she could comfortably sit within it, even in her Optimus form. There was a hearth for a fire just inside the doorway made from smooth stones, and a pile of wood was stacked at the back of the cavern. Her small bag with her tattooing supplies, which she'd had no use for recently, was at hand, and ready to go if she needed it. Her ears perked when the sound reverberated through the den, requesting her by name. She knew of no one who would call her out, but she set out to find the call all the same.

As she neared the border, her mismatched eyes picked out a white male waiting patiently for her. Hanna plastered a smile across her face as she came closer to him. You called? she queried, cocking an eyebrow. She was not being cold, merely confused. Did the male perhaps want a tattoo?

[/html]
Sorry for the wait! Thanks so much for having this thread with me. :]

[html]

He was rather surprised at how fast she came to greet him at the borders. He would have assumed that she might have been hesitant, as neither had met the other before, but was pleased to see she wasn’t particularly annoyed that he had requested her to come. At least, she didn’t seem like she was. Pilot, having decided to lean against a tree as he waited, stood up and brushed the dirt from his fur as he walked a little closer. "Oh, thanks for coming. Are you Hanna?" He asked, smile finding his lips as he thought with anticipation of what could possibly be coming.

"Sorry to call you away from your home, but I was hoping you might be able to help me. I heard you know how to tattoo and I was wondering if perhaps I could snag one from you?" The lighthearted smile pulled back further and a small dimple formed in his lip, one that had not been seen there before now.

[/html]
[html]
Baby I've been here before

It's no problem; I've been pretty busy myself.

I know this room, I've walked this floor

Wiping the dust and tree bark from his perfectly white fur, the one who'd called her greeted her. He knew her name, so it wasn't like he was some random wolf here to hurt her or something, or at least it was unlikely to be so. He explained why he'd come, and a smile graced Hanna's lips. He was her first customer since her return to Bleeding Souls, even though she'd known for several years how to apply tattoos. She absentmindedly rubbed the tattoo of flames on her left bicep, which she'd received from her brother's pack's shaman, and replied, rather nonchalantly, "I am Hanna, and it's no problem. What kind of tattoo are you after, and what colors will I need to collect and make?" She almost sniggered at his dimple; dimples were so cute in a guy. In any case, her own smile deepened and broadened in response to his own.

[/html]