cercatori d'arte
That combo looks great!!!!!
I don't think I quite made what I was trying to say clear. My apologies in that case.

I wasn't saying to go pick whole new colors or anything, everything I referred to was the ones posted by Jenny (who for some reason I'd mixed up with Sunny, but regardless).

[html]This one&This one[/html] were the ones I was referring to when saying they seemed a bit close to CdM's colors (obviously they aren't identical, but they are similar... I actually can't even tell that's purple, tbh) and that it could be confusing, hence why I was suggesting like... using the more reddish one posted if you were using the darker yellow, or if you wanted to use the darker purple, it might be better to go with the paler yellow.

I have trouble distinguishing between Inferni and DdM's reds, though, and the Loner/AW colors. I guess it honestly doesn't matter, I just thought it'd be better to go with something more different because it bothers me when pack colors (or loner, in the case of AW) look too similar. I like the ones you posted in the post with all of them, Sunny. ^^
Well, Shaw, you know I'm in with this! It is right up Orin's alley and would be great for her in the way she's been growing up and changing. She could learn a lot from the others, and perhaps be the pack's theatre/literature expert or something or other! Big Grin (Well discern all that in RP, I know she won't have a starting special rank.) She'll just happen along the pack while she's off looking for Liliya and the rest will be history!
Np I'l make sure to let you know when the pack has been established of course that is if you didn't find out or are away for as long as you normally are you school hog you!
Ooh, Sunny's colours are nice. :O The pale yellow is very pretty.

Also, I should go through all the skins and update the colours we use for the bottom. We don't need to use the exact colours, so AniWaya could be a lighter purple and Loners could be a darker one! That might help. 8D

/hijacking of thread ;_;
I'm gonna get the last thread up and moving today, so be ready pm every one <3
I always thought the Loners' color was a gray?

Well, anyway...xD This'll be great!
i am getting ahead of myself lmao, i'mma wait till Izaak's second is accepted :3
oh gawd this makes me want to make a swamp pack now >___>
Ouija is here. And yay swamp pack!
DERP
hokkai, I guess I'm done fiddling right now: I was bored and made [html]this for yous.[/html]
as i said before awesomesocks!! <3
[html]
Ooooh...

Ehno's art inspired me to make... this!

Behold the wonderous icon! Big Grin Minus the white background, of course. With my photoshop trial expired, I just used Paint XD.
Would have to be made a teeny bit smaller, but hey! It's an idea yeah?
[/html]

That looks awesome, Malachi! I really like that! Sie's making our icon, though. ^^ " But I really like that! Maybe that could be an inventory icon or something. : D
Haha yeah, I know. I already PMed her Big Grin
[html]
Inferni
Dahlia de Mai
Phoenix Valley

Crimson DreamsAniwaya Cour des Miracles Cercatori D'Arte
[/html]

Too big? :<
I think that looks awesome, Sie! 8D -superhuggleglompz- I don't think it's too big, but if it is, it can be shortened, or we could use something like this that I made:

[Image: 25s3nfm.png]

[html] [/html]

I measured; it's the same size as Crimson Dreams's, about. I'm not sure the style fits, though... I really like yours, though, Sie! Thanks! -hugglesquish-

EDIT: Also, there was a mistake in the colors; I thought the cream was FFFCA7, but it's really FFFB99.

[html]Cercatori d'Arte [/html]

^^ " I guess I wasn't paying too close attention...Sorry bout that!
Ooooh, yours is SHINY. :O~ I think it fits in with the other icons alright. :o

I can make mine smaller; I saved the PSD and all! Up to you guys. Big Grin
you guys rock :O