thread title missing
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

So, he had taken his sister's old den, settled himself nicely, and now all he had to do was wait. Wait for what though? He didn't know. He hardly understood much of what he did, but the burly brown and black wolf made his dues to just explore and become familiar with the terrain. Smiling gently at a coil of mist that curled up his leg Our brother Mercido lived in Clouded Tears. He died there, from cancer. So, it was in his blood in a way to like the lands.

Just then, a scent hit his nose that brought a ruddy, foolish smile to his face. His tail began to wag on it's own, and he let out a joyous, playful howl. Still quite young (or so he thought!) Prince Laurent waited to see if the boy was home. His travels had brought about many friendships, and what a strange chance that both boys should arrive so close to each other once again!
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Life had taken a turn for the worse over the past couple of days, leaving the young male to only ever find time to mope about and cry. Usually he just wandered the lands and did so, something just staying couped up in his tree house. Today he had decided that it would be the river to keep him company and, perhaps, catch his tears. He stared at himself in the mixture of ice and water, watched as the image flickered in and out, and simply stood there. There wasn't much to do aside from that, now-a-days. Fearing what he might do if he went wandering to far, or who he might run in to if he went near the city or Inferni, meant that he was keeping himself locked up inside Clouded Tears, so to speak.

A call hit the air suddenly, which Jasper simply shrugged off while he was standing there, assuming it to be for someone else. Ears tipped forward to listen better though and he picked up a slight familiarity in the tone, especially as it grew quieter and faded off into the sky. No way. Turning sharply, Jasper rushed off in a sudden burst of energy, heading in the direction that the call had come from. There was a new energy about the boy as he ran, looking almost desperate as he charged forward. The form of the other male came in to view and as Jasper got closer he skidded himself to a stop, lifting his head high to look. "Laurent!" The name came then, loud and obviously holding back excitement.

[/html]
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It only took a little awhile until the boy approached him, and forgetting all sorts of important things like pack policies and proper border behavior, Laurent Nakado rushed forth, throwing his arms around the smaller made in a rather overly enthusiastic hug. Grinning ear to ear, Laurent finally stepped back and released the younger male. "What in the world are you doing out here?" He asked, tail wagging behind him. He felt like doing something, the adrenaline coursing through his veins was making it rather difficult for him to focus!
table by Akumu
[/html]