Oceanside
[html]

The fantasies about being a knight fled as the topic of birds returned to the conversation. As they neared his new home, the building he resided in showing itself in the distance, Niro tried to explain the purpose of the feathered avians. Kambujiya listened...for a while, but then his mind became sidetracked toward what he would eat later that day. "Birds also have a great view, and if they are trained right, we don't have to actually look for our foodI'mma getting kinda hungry. Wonder what there's gonna be to eat.all we have to do is hunt it down." He had almost forgotten that Niro was there for a moment, looking over in surprise as he continued on.

"It sure would look really funny, to sit on a bird." The pup giggled and gave a fierce series of nods. "Would, yah! I wanna rides on a birdie, though. Big, running birdies? Why they not here?" He tilted his head, pausing in his steps as he asked the question. He had never heard of birds that ran, just birds that flew, and certainly never birds any bigger than Marahute herself.

He stopped to think as Niro asked about his own favorite animal. Did he really have a favorite animal? "I like chicken. It tastes good. 'n sometimes I likea eatin' deers!" His stomach grumbled as he spoke, reminding him that it was dinnertime and he was hungry. "Marahute will not hunt you. She likes you as a friend, and she won't ever hurt anyone else." Kambujiya's nose wrinkled up slightly. "Birdies are good friends, Niro?"

[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Kam’s question was a good one, though Niro had no answer to it… he honestly didn’t know why they were not here. He’d never seen them before so he didn’t know what they looked like really.

I guess because some birds live in one place but not another, it’s how the world is.

Niro could only shrug, Kam stopped for a second only to continue on, Niro could see the house that the boy lived in, Vigil’s house was known to everyone in the pack, it would be a bad idea not to know. He couldn’t help but laugh at the comment about the chicken being his favorite animal, it was cute what puppies said. He enjoyed the time he had with this young pup who would have much to go on. He heard the little rumbling in the boys belly, and wasn’t going to keep him.

Some, not all, maybe I’ll teach you about them when you’re a little older.

Niro said with a big smile on his face. He was looking forward to seeing Kam grow as he was nearly the age of his own daughters… well older but still he had little to go on with his girls and maybe being exposed to Kam would make it so he’d be a better father to the three pups in Dahlia.

I think it’s about time for you to head inside or your tummy will start roaring next, I am very glad to have met you Kam, I hpe to see you again soon.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]