Beyond the world I know
[html]

He was excited to have a new addition to the stables, and he was happy to trade with the tribe if they needed something that he could offer. But it was not time to discuss a payment for the mare, such a thing would happen when the AniWayan came to seem him in his home land. Heath knew it would only be right for him to prepared to give what she needed, and have a few options ready for her. It wouldn't be hard, especially if she came to him before the full setting of winter as she said. Heath nodded, I would truly appreciate that. He added, handing her the horse's lead. His amber eyes took in the distinct patch around her eye once more before shaking his head.

Soucis and I can find our way. He assured her, returning to the black and white horse who was glad he was back and yet still seemed angry that Heath had left him. Thank you again. He spoke as he lifted himself into the saddle and then gently nudged the horse into a trot.

<style type="text/css">
.heathdec02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3fafc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #434341; }
.heathdec02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6263; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b6b6b0; text-align:center;}
.heathdec02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathdec02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b6b6b0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bac3c0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f3fafc; padding: 165px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6263; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b6b6b0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathdec02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #434341; margin:0 auto;}
.heathdec02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #919795; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]