Just curious
Ok. So. Just gonna throw this question out here.
What if we have applied to a pack, but they haven't replied and or accepted you yet, and you wanna participate in some RPing - in another pack or not? Is it possible to?
I'm guessing not but I am still wondering.
You could pm the leader of the pack you wish to be accepted to and remind them of your application, but most leaders are busy so you have to be patient.
Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh that's what I thought. Sad Thanks.
You could craft a post or two to put up right after you're accepted? Like, work on it in WordPad or Notepad or whatever your editing program of choice is and wait till acceptance to actually post it. ^^; Not as fun as actually roleplaying with someone, but you could get an early start. Big Grin It hasn't been quite so long on your joining thread, and I would assume someone should nab it by tomorrow morning at the latest. Big Grin
Alllllllllllrighty! Big Grin Thank you!! I'll totally keep that in mind. Smile
You could also start planning a thread with someone. I like to do that, plan it out a bit ahead of time so that I have a general idea of what's going to happen and how to react. For example, say someone starts a fight with me. Well naturally it would most likely escalate to an all out battle to the death and either me or them would die or get severely injured, but because me and the other player had talked it out before hand, I would kinda play out the battle a bit, drag it out until some key phrase is said and WHAM! I realize that wolf is actually a long lost family member or someone I never met but is from my old pack, coming to tell me some info about my old pack! If I had just brawled with them and either me or him was killed or injured, we would prolly never want to talk to each other or see each other again, and I would be missing out on that information Sad

Another example, say someone wants me to do something in their rp and I'm reacting to it in the wrong way and something goes wrong. While that might be a fun alternative to what was supposed to happen, the other player might not have wanted it to happen that way and that's not very fair, so it's easier for me to plan out a thread with someone first, at least to get a general idea of what's going to happen not giving away all the details. You see what I mean? Big Grin

It won't take long for you to get accepted. You'll be rping before you know it ^^
Good job with coming up with ideas for Kristen, you guys :3
I agree with James! Big Grin I feel so loved. :3 <33333 Big Grin