I sing this song at funerals.. No rush.
[html]

Table base made by Sie. All welcome

Yuki Miyako

Yuki misplaced things often. Which is why no one would quite be able to comprehend why it came as such a shock when she couldn't find any of her items. Each time she visited some place, she would take some thing and leave it at the next. She called it convenient. Others would call it a reason for her to feel proud whenever she re-found it. But when she began to retrace her steps she realized she could not find ANYTHING. Chip's feather she had plucked from him the night they met, a rose she had stolen from a woman's grave at the cemetery.. Every thing was missing. She waited for the tears that did not come, even though she had nothing to account for her many travels. In her hollow head, only one explanation was logical. Some one had stolen them. There were only two reasons why she didn't stay up all night plotting revenge: One, her paws could not hold a pen to keep track of her ideas. And two, she needed to gather up more items before the thief took all the ones that were worthy. This is why she ended up in Millstone.

In her opinion, destinations were not worthy of names. They could all be identified with a simple "That place with the water every where" or "The cave with bat guano everywhere". She followed the rocky trail, her paws on the verge of bleeding in protest to her over working of them. She barely noticed as she got a splinter in the bottom of her foot, and didn't even turn her head to check on the bee sting she had just gotten on her behind. She was on a mission. The cool air nipped at her nose when the sky had darkened and the squirrels looked at her strangely when she passed by them for the third time, just now realizing she had been walking in a circle. Eventually she found her way to Millstone. It wasn't exactly what she was looking for, but she knew that the humans had probably left some thing valuable here, just as they had in the city. "Only one item is worthy.." She quickly became aggravated when she searched four houses only to find nothing. She had passed beautiful vases, diamond rings, and other things humans would find valuable. But they meant nothing to her. Finally, when she passed the chapel; she could feel a special item calling to her.

A statue of a woman that had once been worshipped by humans laid face down on the floor, "Heck I'd push her over if she allowed my species to die out, too." She joked dryly. Underneath one of the benches some thing caught her eye. It was a small cross, only about two times the size of her paw. The mice under the seat scattered as she reached her paws under to drag pull the cross closer to her. It seemed to be made of teak, the letters "J E S U S" could barely be made out on the back, obviously carved in by an armature. She picked up the object with her teeth, trying to hold it carefully so she would not penetrate her new treasure. "Should I ever need to slay Vampires.. I will be prepared" She said proudly. And sadly enough, she believed one day, it could happen.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://oi53.tinypic.com/rayutc.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#abd974;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#95b66e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Table By Dai-Dai

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm39 ... itachi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
OOC: Hi, hope you don’t mind me joining in! Just a note, words in red are inside Kimi’s head, so you can’t hear ‘em!

they've come to get me again
THE CLOUD IS OVER MY HEAD !

"Speak to me. ", ”I think of you” My muscles move ”Darkness reigns…”

It was grotesque out today and strangely chilly. A stranger prowled around in the bleakness, eyes focused on nothing and no one. He must have taken a wrong turn somewhere because everything here seemed empty. Before he had made his way to these forsaken lands he had never thought of entering or encountering a human. Their stench had long since disappeared with their decimation but he was still unable to get used to the smell. In fact, he couldn’t even bring himself to stay in a place where they had been for an allocated amount of time. Everything they had touched seemed ready to crumble into nothingness. The idea that simple contact could throw off everything…it was disheartening. His brain told him that he was in for a world where wolves and the “other kind” as he so deemed the remaining species, had absolutely taken over the vessels the humans previously inhabited. The concept irked him to his core, sent a chill down a straight spine. Why would any wolf desire to be tainted by what man touched? They had created the monstrosities and damned themselves. The more time spent there, the more you lost what made you king of this earth.

“A kingdom of ashes.” A fitting name for what he would have inherited if he had decided to remain under his father’s tutelage. A ripe inheritance it would be, just add the broken ribs, busted organs, and a psychotic presence to boot. The very thought waslovely. “So you think…” Sarcasm, his tool of fortune, a conversation to keep going in his ever rumbling mind. By the time he was passing the buildings he had registered the scent of another, the scent of something uncommon. He had the taste on his tongue before, although it had been in blood rather than the scent that clung to his taste buds now. The sharpness of it was unmistakable. Female was the identification. Half breed rang out the other. A cause for alarm sprung up in one part of his mind, but the other half offered only a dim flicker of recognition. “Nothing can touch me.” It was so sure of itself, so coy and confident it was disgusting. He could not shut it up, and dare he even ponder the thought of shutting it up? What would be the price for silencing the devil that lurked beneath the membranes and rolling nooks and crannies in his brain? Something in his soul told him it was simply too high.

Almond colored eyes registered the creature turned away from him in the human’s former dwelling. Rocks to their gods carved in splendor, great trees for them to sit upon, all were as meaningless to him as they were to the former occupants of the chapel. In the darkness he identified her as she stood, ashen look upon her features, words softly touching the air and filling the silent spaces that permeated the darkness.

"Should I ever need to slay Vampires.. I will be prepared"

Vampires? Life sucking demons from the depths of hell? Cute. There was the slide of something more sinister than stupid myths or short-sighted legends here. “You’ve found your first. Take care...” Eyes narrowed coldly as the brute stepped forward, half in shadow while the musculature did the talking for him. He was at eye level, though the haunting caramels did little to hold her gaze. Rather they raked over her with disinterest before finally coming to rest upon the cross she held in her jowls. “Are you truly prepared? You might find yourself needing more than that.” Deep baritones struck the air while the light teasing rested just underneath. If she was looking for some entertainment it had certainly found her.

[/html]
[html]

Of course its alright. Took me forever to type this up for some odd reason.

Yuki Miyako

She was not very hostile to strangers often, for it never really seemed needed. But before she even caught sight of the stranger his scent almost knocked her backwards. He smelt like darkness. It took her a moment to gather her thoughts, then a bit more time to think of a strategy. "He's going to take it Yuki.. Don't let him have it!"The voice snapped at her. As he entered the church Yuki placed her new treasure beside her, letting out a light laughter like music. She proceeded by embracing the tinge of teasing he held in his words into her own, "Of course, I also have these." She said, peeling back her gums to show off her beautifully blood tinted fangs. "Distract him." She moved closer to him swiftly, her nails clicking each time a bulky paw slapped the floor. Though she was not used to being closed to others, her body moved as if she had done this dozens of times. "Plus, my blood seems to be a bit a bit too tainted for their likes. No promises for you, though.." Of course this was a lie. But Yuki liked it, threatening with a blood drinking factional creature. She didn't bother to try to hide the fact that she was studying his body, not looking at his eyes to avoid having a nervous breakdown. His muscles were all well toned, making her look like skin and bones. He reminded her of the cougar, scary and intense. "But he is different, not half as powerful, and not some one you would think twice about killing." She was beside herself, she didn't want to kill any one. The only time she had taken another beings life was for food.. Well, occasionally for sport. But no one of her own kind.

"We could see if he bleeds black blood.." The voice was digging at her weak spot, it would be interesting to see.. But curiosity had gotten her attacked by a cougar. The dark tongue of Satin had almost strangled her, and she would not go back to that; should he decide to fight back. "Well we wouldn't have to KILL him..-" 'We' are not the same person, she thought harshly and the voice silenced. Another voice tried to praise her "Probably taste like oil anyways.." She ignored it and looked up at the male, wondering how long the silent conversation had gone on for. She circled the male again then wandered back over to where the cross was, acting as if she had completely lost interest in him. Some part of her wanted him to just go, but another wanted him to stick around so she could study him some more. She let go of her defensive stance and laid down with the cross near her stomach. She licked the raw pink cuts that covered her body from the encounter with the cougar and checked the stitches on her stomach before peering up at him again.

<style>
.yukiboo-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.yukiboo-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.yukiboo-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.yukiboo-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yukiboo-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://oi53.tinypic.com/rayutc.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#abd974;}
.yukiboo-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.yukiboo-b02 {background-color:#95b66e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]