Joining; Zethes
1. Character Name: Zethes
2. Character Birthdate (including year): October 28, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Hybrid.
4. Species: 25% Coyote, 75% Wolf
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
7. Currently played characters: N/A
8. How you found 'Souls: alphawolf.gotop100.com
9. 3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile:

The continuous patter of the falling rain was not the noise that had awoken Zethes; yet the close-by scuffle was. It did not frighten the Hybrid, no, he had seen too much in his short two years to be afraid of a mere fight. Yet still, this cautious creature was not about to give up his small cave if the victor decides to take a go at him. Zethes was larger than the average hybrid due to his vigorous years alone. Alone, he thought bitterly, not even one soul to protect me. He was no longer the scared child his father had manipulated those long years ago; No longer the weakling that struggled for survival. Standing, the sleek and well muscled canine shook out his dense tan coat, the flashes of silver and brown showing itself momentarily at the movement. The hybrid's grandfather had been coyote, his mother and father wolf; He had strangely taken after his grandsire in his personality and looks, only his size and eerie butterscotch eyes to show for the wolf in him. Zethes despised his father, the man had forced himself upon Mother which resulted into Zethes' birth. The beast blinked in surprise, the memories of his childhood had been purposefully buried deep within his mind, never to be remembered again; but memories have a knack of resurfacing when they are not wanted.
The sudden outcry of pain jolted the hybrid from his dark memories and thoughts. His movements slow he peered from his miniature cave and into the thundering night; two figures were silhouetted in the darkness, grappling at each other to get a hold on something vital. Zethes analyzed the scene before him, from the obvious size of the winning figure it was apparent that it was pure wolf. Zeth's stony facade broke into an unquenchable rage; though being wolf himself, Zethes' encounters with wolves was not pleasant, nor wanted, he would rather find himself in the company of coyotes. Some call him a traitor to his kind for this, but he does not care what others think of him; being blunt like he is, no one finds him wanted company anyway. Another cry of pain was drowned by the crack of thunder that sounded just outside his cave. The wolf had quickly gained the opportunity to deliver a blow that might prove fatal to the limp figure below it; the blow never came. Zethes had coiled the muscles in his hind-legs and sprang into the opening in front of the two canines, his fangs glinting as lightning flashed behind him. The eerie light setting his golden-yellow eyes ablaze with fury; a single throaty snarl rippled through his throat, jerking his upper lip back to further expose his incisors. The wolf froze, calculating the hybrid with slight curiosity,
"Why do you go against the wolf in you, and not the coyote?"
"I dislike wolves." Came the blunt reply
The wolf hesitated, but than came to the conclusion that he was not going to win this hybrid over,
"Very well, I will enjoy resting in your cave when I am finished."
Yet another snarl bubbled from his throat as he slowly felt his hackles raise, his jowls going slack as he prepared to envelope the beast before him's throat. Without warning the wolf launched at Zethes, ramming his flank with such force that it forced the air from his lungs. Not to be outdone the hybrid snapped his jaws sharply around the scruff of the stranger's nape, pulling the figure to the mud-soaked earth. Regaining his footing Zethes quickly and accurately maneuvered his fangs to sheath into the wolf's throat, pulling back the muscles in his lips to form what looked to be like a sneer. Fear reverberated from the wolf's eyes, his body stiff as Zethes jerked his head to hook the lethal incisors under the jugular; with a quick burst of speed the hybrid tore upward, tearing the jugular in two. Blood welled from the torn throat; a sick gurgling sounded from his jaws. Leaving the wolf to bleed out, Zethes approached the fallen Coyote. It was a woman; contempt toward the wolf grew as he gazed at her tattered body. Letting his jowls go slack he gripped her scruff, dragging her toward his small cave. A soft grunt echoed from her throat, a feebly attempt to free herself from his grasp. Without remorse or softness he dropped her on the stone floor of the dusty cave. Cobwebs trailed across the ceilings, billowing as an occasional wind brisked through. The female shuddered on the floor, a deep gash across her flank glistening in her rain-soaked fur. Piercing yellow eyes peered over her to gaze at her scratched and bruised face. The unsympathetic canine whisked his tail, turning his back to her and making his way toward the entrance of the cave.
"Help." The word was whispered, almost croaked as the female coyote stirred, her breathing spiked in pain.
Glancing slightly over his shoulder he let a bitter cackle weave around the cave, "Help? Help you say? Did I not help you enough by sparing your life?"
There was no reply as the labored breathing of the female filled the silence. Without notice, Zethes moved to the woman's side, his features once more impassive.
"And what would you have me do, Coyote?" It was harsh yet layered with an air of fake concern
"It's freezing."
"I didn't notice." Came the sarcastic reply
Nevertheless, Zethes crouched beside her, his flank brushing along her spine as he remained stone.
"Where are we?"
"Somewhere just off of Nova Scotia." Zethes wasn't one to talk, he rarely had visitors, and didn't enjoy the art of conversation.
"That's where I'm heading." Her reply was faint, no more than a whisper off of the wind.
"Funny, but I don't remember asking." Zethes said scathingly, his features stone as he stared into the rain.
She was quiet now, her eyes closing slowly, the beat of her heart slowed. Zethes merely glanced down at her, nothing but pity showing in his eyes. Her spine arched against his flank as another spasm of pain shot through her, the gash in her flank taking it's deadly toll.
"W-Whats your name, Hybrid?" Zethes barely heard it, he almost didn't bother to respond. The woman went slack her last breaths coming in fast and shaky, he knew her time has come, it would take a mutant to survive from her wounds. Bending close to her he whispered in her ear, his breath trailing down her neck in the process:
"Zethes."
A faint grin curled her lips as she faded from this world, her eyes becoming glazed, her still warm body cooling. With a shake of his head he rose to his feet, padding into the rain and out of his cave, never to return.

Zethes had arrived at the place which the coyote had mentioned, Nova Scotia. With a single arch of his brow he waited in silence at the outskirts of 'Souls.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Hello! Just a quick note: at 'Souls, we use an account-per-character system. Could I change your login name to Zethes to match your character's name? Smile
Sure, I don't see why not.
Great. Just remember to log in as Zethes now instead of Aithen. Your password will be the same. Smile