Birth Question
Ok, it's about time for Layla to have her miscarriage and all the pups are to be still borns, through I'm not quite sure how that would work. I want to have a read only in Dahlia de Mai about this but not sure how it'll happen. I've never done something like this before so anyone want to help me out? ^^;
To post a read only, you basically just have to write what you want to happen in the post as normal, and tag it in either the topic title or the topic subtitle as "read only." If you would like, you can post in the Maintenance Thread for someone to lock the thread for you. :> No big serious process or anything. ^^;
Yup, what Sie said. :3 As for the birth itself, it depends on what form Layla's in - if she's in Lupus or Secui, most likely she'd be lying on the ground while the puppies 'slip' out. They come out in 'packages' - they're enclosed in membranes. For her to see them, she'd have to nip the membrane with her teeth so that the puppy's body comes out. If they're stillborn, they won't move and will be cold. If she's in Optime, it'll be the same, but I think she'd rather be on a bed than the ground. :3

EDIT: Yeah, the packages are called sacs. xD
Ah ok, thank you both for the help <3