Like fire and ice you and I clash
Word count 786
[html]
Amaranth

Amaranth growled to herself as she picked up a rock hurling it into the water. She was in a mood a mood that made her almost afraid of herself. She looked around and sighed. She didn't even know where any of this pent of rage came from made it was that nightmare. She rubbed her head flames, fire, the heat that made her petrified to get to close. She moved her tail catching it in her hands as she looked at the missing white tip. A growl erupted from within her. She was filled once again with hate for her mother who had let that monster lay a hand on her.

Ayita

Ayita had to find her daughter the only child she had around Kable had gone with his father missing yes thats what happened but they were both gone. Leroy she could do with out but her Kable her baby her sweet little boy. Ayita was never the type to give up but she had stopped looking for a bit and then she went to the one man she knew would know where she was. She had burst into Zafeirs home and shown him a side he never knew she had. She was a mother on a mission and no one should get between her and her young. Zafeir couldn't tell her the exact location because he truely didn't know but he had pointed her in the right direction or so she hoped.

Amaranth

The hair on the back of Amaranths neck stood on end as a scent blew in the wind of someone she never wanted to see. Her head turned as the rest of her followed coming down the shore line was a tall elogant female full of cockyness. Though Amaranth had to admit she got that from her mother the cockyness. Lilac eyes glared down the on coming demon. She watched intently as a low growl emitted from her throat.

Ayita

Ayita got closer feeling the hostility from her daughter. She looked at the girl, "What no hug for your mother" She said as she looked at her with crystal blue eyes. "What have you been doing amaranth? Dreaming are those nightmares still pleguing you or are you over those?" she asked seeing the anger welling in amaranth.

Amaranth

Who cares that doesn't give you the right to come here and what do you care you never cared you wanted that monster to kill me you hated me." Amaranth spat. She was so angry she was frothing at the mouth. To her mother this must have seemed so funny. "I want to fight and protect something you never did for me. and don't say you didn't know you did I know you did." She yelled. She wasn't thinking about what she was saying she was just speaking. Like an idiot she was foolish all to foolish.

Ayita

How was I supposed to know that you went there Amaranth you sunk off you were the one of never listened to me. Ayita said sighing as she looked at her. those cold lilac eyes that monster had hurt her daughter and there wasnt anything that she could do about it untill amaranth let her in. She stepped closer thinking that her daughter would calm down and allow her to hold her.

Amaranth

Just leave me be I need nothing to do with you and your pity and stupidity. Better yet I'll just stop you all together. She said as she pulled a knife out and lurched forward at her mother the demon that to her made haku look like a saint. Die. she yelled at her.Her movement was nothing compared to her mothers a slight movement and amaranth found herself eating sand. "I hate you, you and that monster. you let him hurt me where were you when he held me over the flames? Hmmm where were you when he raped me? Where were you when I needed you? You weren't there I needed you weren't you supposed to protect me? Amaranth cried into the sand.

Ayita

ayita's heart was broken seeing her daughter like this she was still having nightmares and they were worse she had been raped she didn't know. "I'm sorry amaranth" She said as she helped her daughter up. "Come see me when your ready,remember mommy loves you. By the way congrats I can smell niro all over you just tell me did you?" she asked

Amaranth

Amaranth watched her mother walk away. "Yes" She shouted her mother had always moved fast. Amaranth turned to the ocean picking up a stone she threw it hearing the splash. She crumpled to her knees she was so lost in emotions.

<style>

.mara-ooc {font-style:bold; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:20px; color:#ff3399; text-align:right; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #ff3399;}
.ayita-ooc {font-style:bold; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:20px; color:#33ccff; text-align:right; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #33ccff;}
.fight .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.fight p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.fight b {color:#ff0033; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fight{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/t ... renice.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:175px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.fight-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.fight .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #ffffff; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]