Hi there.
Did i make my profile correct?

Can someone make an artic wolf with a black stripe down its back and a red stripe on his paws?

Which packs would want me to join?

:3 please awnser them.
So far it looks like you're doing your profile correctly. You may want to fix up the appearence with a description since the picture isn't showing up.

If you want someone to make you an avater, it's best to place a request in the talents thread on the main page under requests.

All the packs are accepting members right now so whichever one you think will fit your character the best is where you should go
Hey everyone, im not very active, but seeing as im staying in a house for a few weeks while im in the middle of a move i will try and start to roleplay and meet everyone.
Hi there! Glad to see you've got some time for 'S/ouls now. Wink

To address your first post:
Hi, there! Red is not typical colour for arctic or tundra wolves. As a pure "red" colour, the closest you will come is in red wolves, but they're a reddish orange and usually just brown. Most white wolves have tan and grey in their coats. So you could have tan on the paws if you wanted! :3

As for your appearance, try writing out the appearance in words. Consider the stature -- is your character large in build, medium, small or scrawny? If your character is a luperci, do they prefer to use one form over another? If you need some ideas, check out the Werewolves Basics at the RP Guide.

On the other hand, if you are looking to join a pack, we usually recommend newcomers roleplay a thread with their character entering the IC region. Check out the IC joining part of the joining page. Smile

Also, all packs are open, but if you want to check the total number of members on the pack ranks page, you'll see some have more members than others. You're welcome to join any pack (aside from Mudbloods, which requires characters to be a minimum of 25% coyote) if the smaller ones don't strike your fancy. :3
I was wanting to join Muggles or anywaya or whichever way it is spelled :3 lol but i dont know how it looks so I didn't start to describe, cause I intend to describe the surroundings.
For a basic idea of what the packs look like, you can check out their forum descriptions. Smile

E.g., AniWa.ya is:

Quote:The lands of Muggles begin at a small break in a foreboding barbed wire fence, which is one of the only entrances into the main portion of the lands. The plains are populated with wapiti herds, which have been confined inside the fence for as long as anyone can remember, and is lined with lush grasses and several different types of flowers during the warmer months. Small patches of forest also litter the area, bringing shelter from the harsh weather. The lands extend beyond the fence, encompassing four connected springs, which are referred to as Grandfather's Tears.

That'd be just the basic description of the pack, but you can also usually check out their websites for a more precise description of the pack territories and what it looks like. :>

At this time, it's late spring, so the trees are definitely in the process of changing. There would not be snow on the ground yet, although it's not impossible for us to see a few non-sticking flurries around this time of year. Blizzards and snowstorms, however, would be out of season at this point. ;>

For a better description of the general landscape of 'Sou.ls, visit the Geography section of the Nova Scotia page on the Roleplaying Guide. :>

I hope that helps -- if you have further questions, feel free to bring 'em up!
[html]
And for further information, here for Serena Reserve and Beast's Grin Peninsula which is where the pack is and the map for reference in case you need help deciding which direction to enter from.
[/html]
I may just have bad eyesight and not have seen the map while i was looking through it all. Sorry, and is there a pack closer to mountains? I didn't notice one being on mountains, but that may just be me being blind again
Well, the closest pack to the mountains is actually In.ferni, but we only accept canines of 25% coyote heritage. :> If you are interested in altering your character to fit the joining requirements, feel free.

Phoeni.x Valley would also be a choice -- they aren't in the mountains, but they are quite close to Halcyon Mountain -- only half the territory of Quartz Shoreline separates Phoeni.x Valley's border from there. :O

Besides that, though, there really isn't very much mountainous territory in 'So.uls... perhaps C.our des Miracles' seaside cliffs, even along Shattered Coast, even?
That was somewhere I was thinking of, but as of right now, I may go for the pheonix valley, matters how everything works out, but I'm not a fan of coyotes. So I don't exactly want to be anything of a coyote, no offense to those who like them, but we all have our reasons for what we like and dislike. Smile
No offense taken! XD Phoeni.x Valley needs more members than we do at the moment, anyway. ;>
Well thats good for you Tongue. Im going to begin working on my join post, wish me luck :3
Awesome! :> Looking forward to seeing it, and I'm sure somebody from PV will nab you right away. ^__^ Good luck!
I finished it, and of course, i screwed up and doubled sent it XD
A bit random, but...

Quote:At this time, it's late spring, so the trees are definitely in the process of changing. There would not be snow on the ground yet, although it's not impossible for us to see a few non-sticking flurries around this time of year. Blizzards and snowstorms, however, would be out of season at this point. ;>

Probably good to mention that it's actually autumn and that "f.all" changes to "s.pring" for the contest. Just so there's no confusion because of that, lol. I can't wait for the contest to be over. -.-;

ANYWHO, welcome to 'S.ouls! =D
Thank you Smile. so its spring? uh...crap XD now i dont know if i should fix my post or just make it spring in my next post XD
It mimics the weather in Nova Scotia, so it's autumn, not s.pring. There's a contest going on that changes words, so f.all changes to s.pring, the pack names change, the names of the people on the SA change, and this entire contest is just... confusing for newbies. =/ I personally cannot wait until it's over.
I hope it ends lol. and how do you use a table?
If you have a table you want to use already, feel free to use it! If you don't, why not post in the Talents forum requesting one be made for you? Big Grin

When someone makes one for you, use the entire table coding in a post with the tags [html] and [/html] around it, with the coding between those two tags.

So, for example:

[_dohtml]

[_/dohtml]

Minus the underscores, of course. Does that make sense? Big Grin
Yes, but i dont know how to get the coding, would it just be right click and encoding? does that have all the codes?

Edit: Sorry, i just found out how, i didn't remember that i was suppose to save it as a background and put it on somewhere like photobucket...lol epic fail