take a journey
[html]

ooc;; <33

This was definately getting easier. There was less of the motion sickness in his belly now he was moving with the horse instead of fighting against her to stay on. It was apparent that the horse beneath him was beginning to show small amounts of agitation at the slow pace with which Liliana had set him to begin with. It would soon be time to get down off the horse. A jolt in his stomach made him smile softly to himself- he'd had problems getting up onto the horse and now the vertigo had settled he was going to have trouble getting down, he just knew it. Cinnamon backed ears perked forward as Liliana agreed with him and his tail brushed the horses rump as he looked at the back of her head.

"I'm glad to hear it!"

He muttered. However, his concentration was pulled towards the pace the horse was moving towards. They had previously been plodding along at Saul's pace, Liliana trying to get him used to the horse and being so high up. He was proud to say that he had managed to stay on. However, Liliana coaxed the horse to move just a little faster, probably the horses normal walking pace. The speed was jolting to the male and his first instinct was to cling. Determination and a sharp inner voice told him to remain calm and relaxed and he was soon used to this new rhythm. The smile returned and the nauseating sense in his stomach went.

They came to a slow stop near where their interesting meeting had first begun. It was then that the vertigo hit once more and he gulped at Liliana offered her hand to him. He managed to disentangle one of his feet from the stirrups but thought he had the other one out when he didnt. Swinging his right le over the horse he was sent crashing to the earth, his let foot still caught in the stirrup. Great. Ironically she asked whether he had any questions and a sheepish grin escaped his lips.

"Could you help me please?"

He asked, green eyes aflame with embarrassment. This surely would be one lesson she never forgot, that was for sure.

word count;; 370

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.saulsnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#0f2753}
.saulsnow2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#81d0ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saulsnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3192ab; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/170/saultop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #051023; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: erf…. It’s short I’m sorry, maybe onemore from each and end?

Things went very well for Saul, at least it seemed that way until his foot caught in the stirrup and he fell, with one leg still attached to it, she didn’t need his request for help, she hurried over to grab his leg and pulled at the stirrup and took his leg out and let him drop so that he could get up.

I’ve done that before.

She said, she wasn’t laughing though, but there was a kind smile on her face, she knew he must be so embarrassed by the whole thing, and she wanted his experience to be one to fondly remember.

[/html]
[html]

ooc;; <33

His foot wasnt caught in the stirrup for long and the young male was pleased when Liliana came to his rescue. She pulled the stirrup up and removed his foot, which allowed him to flop to the floor. A laugh echoed in the dirt as he glanced back up. Flexing his foot he found no damage. So he clambered upright. For a moment everything seemed fine but when he went to walk forward, the pressure he was putting on his leg made him wince. He may not have hurt his foot but the yank his leg had been given when he'd hit the floor with his foot still elevated must have pulled something in his thigh. A small pitiful laugh escaped him. Glancing back up at Liliana he noticed the small smile on her face.

"Not for a long time I bet..."

He retaliated, hands squeezing the inside of his tigh to confirm that it was the place that hurt. A throbbing pain was returned at the squeeze and he winced once more. He would need to put some cold on it else it would probably swell. Hand patted the horses neck as he came back around to the front of the horse, stroking her nose like he had done before. If one thing was learnt from this outing, it was certainly that he was to trust these creatures.

"Thank you Liliana. You taught me a great deal today!"

His voice was smooth and fluid as he thanked her. Although limping slightly he was none the worse for the wear and a grin was placed on his lips in gratitude for what the young lady had taught him.

word count;; 370

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.saulsnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#0f2753}
.saulsnow2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#81d0ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saulsnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3192ab; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/170/saultop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #051023; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: <3

She was slightly worried when he came up and a shot of pain went through his face, but it seemed he had torn something on the way down… that happened as well. She smiled at his comment.

Actually if you can keep a secret… I’ve fallen off a few months ago… all horsemen do, it keeps them humble and understand that horses are animals and living things too… so I still fall off frequently.

She said, giving him a smile, she wasn’t lying either as she was regularly dumped by horses, even Grace would do a good job of it if Liliana wasn’t careful, and sometimes… she wasn’t.

I suggest finding something nice and cold to put on that leg… I suspect the other will be as sore tomorrow as your pulled one…

She said, though the young man had not ridden the horse that long, so he might get lucky. As he moved away from Grace Liliana jumped up onto the horse and faced Saul. A bright smile on her face.

Just give me a shout when you are ready for that next lesson. It was wonderful meeting you Saul

She said, and she was off, she didn’t feel right leaving him to limp home with a pulled leg but there wasn’t much she could do for the poor guy, and she reassured herself as she moved along the grasslands heading towards the forest that was a part of her home. It was only then that she remembered she’d been out to see Naryu, she swore but kept going, maybe next time she would visit her young friend.

[/html]