Second Character Dump
For all those crazy, creative, comrades of mine...
I am thinking about picking up a pretty peculiar character after the holidays and I would love feedback.
To start off I have decided that she will be female (which defiantly can change) but the major detail is that she will have short-term memory loss. I realize how she will be difficult to roleplay, but the idea formed as sort of a fun challenge. Also thinking she will be an interesting character to roleplay with.
I know I am going completely crazy! But with this disorder, she will also need a best esteemed colleague or acquaintance to help her through her life. Maybe an animal companion?
To make things a little easier I have set that she will have a clean slate every few days. And every few days she will realize what a disaster her life is. Of course, I need some glue to stick all these pieces together in a history of course! This is where I turn to you darlings for help Smile
That sounds like short-term memory loss, or Anterograde amnesia to me! :O I would definitely research how a character would have that, what type of amnesia it is, and the consequences. The more you learn about it, the more you'll be able to develop her strange habits and integrate it into her personality and 'history'. Tongue

Also, I think this would be better-suited to the Mentorship forum. Would you like me to move it? :3