Taking a look
OOC: My first topic!
IC:
The female was exploring her surroundings. She didn't have enought time to explore all the territory the day that she arrived and she was tired, so Shawchert left her to rest. But today she was full of energy and looking forward to explore a bit. She looked at her surroundings. It was a peaceful place. Trees, flowers, and she was sure that she smelled water nearby, so she kept walking until she found it, a clearwater lake...with fish!

She stood still, on a hunting mood. She hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, and she was hungry. She saw a fish passing, and quickly moved forward to grab it with her teeth. Success! She walked past the lake with her prize on her mouth until she saw something in the distance. It looked like an bunch of rocks...no, it was an old bulding. Her curiosity took the best of her, so she sprinted towards it, hoping that it was the old store that Shawchert mentioned. This made her want to run faster, but she couldn't with the fish in her mouth, so she dropped it and skedaddled on.

After some minutes she arrived to what looked like a bunch of old buildings. Some of them were still standing, but others didn't were as lucky and were crumbling bit by bit, but nature claimed both by equal. Everything was covered by a thick web of climbing plants and bushes. She approached to one of the buildings. It was a two story building; it looked old, but solid, so she deided that it was safe to enter.

Inside, the building didn't look as old as it appeared. In fact, there were some footprints which said that it had already been visited by other wolves. This made her feel uneasy. What if this was someone else's property? But it didn't looked like it, so she walked further inside the house. But of course, if she wanted to grab things in order to watch them better, she needed her hands; so she sat in her spot and begn to change. She felt new bones appear and others change their size. After some minutes, she was standing on two feet. Inmediatly, she moved her hand to touch her amulet. She loved the texture of the wood. But there was a lot of interesting stuff in this place, and she wanted to find them. She didn't loose her time thinking and moved towards the closest thing that she saw.
OOC: Im new too and nice topic : ]
IC:
Sombra walked around the fresh water lake.He was stoped short by the sight of paw prints.Another wolf was near by and the scent still lingered.The scent was female and the wolf hadn't passed by too long ago.His amber eyes looked out to where the paw prints whent.The only thing in the distance was a old building.

Not seeing the wolf in sight Sombra moved tword the smell of fish.Who ever the wolf was it had droped its kill.That was highly rare, just then Sombra's stomic rumbled load.'Why am i always so damn hungry?!' Sombra thought as his mouth watered at the smell and sight of the fish.Somthing inside him warned not to eat it though.This was because the fish allready had bite marks and oviously belonged to another wolf.

Not wanting to pass up the chance at free food, Sombra decided to see if the wolf was near by and would respond to a howl.Sombra then lifted up his mussle and let out a howl.Giving fair warning another wolf was around.Also that he was going to eat this fish up if the wolf was actually gone.
OOC: welcome!
IC:
She had been looking for the so-said paint, but she nver found it. Thought, she found other interesting things, such as jewelery pieces, clothes (which she discarded because she didn't like to wear them) and a knife. Maybe the knife would be useful, but by the moment she was only interested in something: paper and something to paint with.

Suddenly she heard a howl. She stiffened for a second, because the sound came from where she formerly was. The lake. Somebody had been following her. Well, it had to be a pack wizard, and she was willing to meet the other members (where they were? she had no idea). So she skedaddled towards the sound. Something that she didn't like about her Optime for was the lack of speed, but luckly she was fast, so she did it to the place where she thought that the sound came from.

After running for a while she saw a b lack male on his lupus form...standing in front of her fish! Her stomach growled, and she remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since last night.

She approached the male on her Optime form and looked at him.

"hi, humm, this is my fish, but if you want we can share it" she said with a soft voice, but inside she was happy. Finally meeting another pack wizard!
OOC: Im a little confused on where to post my profile i think i posted it in the wrong spot!o.e mind giving me a link or somthing cuz im just confuzed today X_x Sorry if im anoying u or anything..

IC:

Sombra was a little shocked he had actually gotten a response.Seeing as the female was in her optime form he also changed.His white hair was a lot longer than he recalled when he changed.He used his hand to whipe away strands of hair so that he could see.He also noticed he had gotten even thiner because the rags or 'clothing' he wore where quite lose on him.

"Sorry about that.."He mumbled softly."I ugh...Sharing would be nice." He said softly skipping to the point.He barely talked anymore so talking agen was a bit hard for him.Then he remebered the most important rule."Oh im Sombra." He said with a soft smile."Im kinda new here." he said, his amber eyes glancing around him.
[html]
OOC: Don't worry, i'm glad to help, but i'm fear that i don't know ehere else to post a detailed profile. Ask Shawchert, he knows this place better than me XD. By the way who did you talk to? skye or him?

IC:

She saw that the male switched to his Optime form, maybe so he didn't feel out of place. He was a bit smaller that her. Then he introduced himself. Sombra. She thought that it was a nice name

"Nice to meet you Sombra! my name is Sankara, but you can call me Kara if you prefer."

She recalled the last time that somebody refered to her as Kara...it was long time ago. She snapped out of her thoughts and leaned over the fish and divided it into two, and gave sombra one of the halves and took one for herself. She was about to start eating when she thought about something.

"So Sombra, what are you good at"

She wondered if he was good at painting, like her. She usually painted in tower crusts with berry juice. She made nice drawings, but she wondered how would it be once she found proper tools to draw

"I mean, i don't know all the members, but by what i was told, all of them are good artists"

She added this with a kind smile, her eyes showing happyness, before she took a bite of her food.

[/html]