A New Start
As the wind softly blew and tussled Sombra's fur his amber eyes scanned the new territory.He hadn't been part of a pack in a long time, the last time he had been driven out over an over populated pack and little food.At the thought of food Sombra's stomic rummbled and he shook his head, trying to dull the hunger.It was time to see if this pack would let him join or drive him away.

Sombra's ears flattened as he let out a howl.The sound rose to the sky and spread out over the land.Sombra shifted his weight for a moment before he lowered his stance.Now all he had to do was wait for the pack to decide if he could join.This way he could get a new start....
[html]

OOC: Normally the joining info would be in with the actual joining thread, but since you already pmed it to me, I’ll be good with it, just a heads up for any other characters you want joining in any packs ^^

mmm… that’s not right.

Shawchert mumbled to himself, he was working on a new music piece of his own, trying to figure out what chord he was missing. He tried the melody again, missing that right tone, the perfect one that would make it what would soon be a song, he sighed in frustration, but his frustration would leave as he heard a howl cry out. Well he had a distraction, and it probably would be a good one in his own thoughts. He got up from the damp ground, where he had been practicing, and moved to where he heard the howl come from. His ears twitched as he saw a dark male waiting at the borders. His interest was peeked, so he moved ahead to greet this newcomer.

Hello, My name is Shawchert, I’m the leader here at Cercatori d’arte. Is there something I can help you with?

He could see the male probably had an interesting story to tell. He knew everyone always had their own stories, own talents, and best of all personalities. He figured this was one more to come and make their prints in the lands he now owned. He tried not to assume though. He’d done that before and made a fool of himself. He was a leader now, and he couldn’t afford to make mistakes like that.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]