Leafy Issues
[html]

Rendall had chosen to take one of the small abandoned cabins in Pheonix Vally as her home. The place was a little run down with broken windows and such but being the optimist that she was she never turned down the opertunity of a challenge. Most of her morning was spent in the Abandon city outside of pack borders in Sable et Rivages looking for repair parts like glass and morter as well as some more homey things. She manage to find a whole bag of goodies that would serve her and her hobies well. However the seemingly large accumilation of leaves had been giving her issues all day. They were everywhere! In closets and cubboards. Whenever she seemed to clean them all up she found more.

She let out a huff and sat down in one of the dusty chairs she had found, and decided it be best if she maybe took a walk she would be able to clear her mind. She walked for a while around the borders but then came across a small creek that to her seemed vaugly familiar. Rendall shrugged and sat down watching fish come and go. Only then did she realize that she had leaves all over her coat. "Ugh, stupid things." Rendall then set to task at trying to remove all the little crunchy things off her coat as well as everywhere else.
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+ <3

The male still felt as if this was not going to be going well, the brown sable male that lead the lands made sure to make Noah clear that he was going to watch him like a hawk. It was not because of his actions; no it was thanks to his mother and father. It was clear that there was bitter blood between the two of them. Noah wasn’t his father; he would never harm his own children (if he ever had any) Drugs and drinking was not his cup of tea either. That was his father’s weakness that and a white pelt. His mother was just that color of weakness. She was close minded however the boy knew from what he had found out about her, she had her reasons. Noah knew what had happened; his mother’s diary had told him everything. His mother was a hero in many ways and failed in others. However in the silver beast eyes she was his mother. The woman that gave him life and without her would have never made it. Noah would never be able to repay her for the life that she blew into him.

He was going to make it in these lands; he would prove to Jefferson that no matter who his dame and sire was he was not them, he was his own being, he was Noah Sawtooth. He believed that everyone should be given a chance and a lady is a lady and should be treated like a princess. The male saw the black lady; he looked with his good eye pushing to figure out what she was doing the male saw the figures that she was trying to pick off her ebony coat. The male lowered his head down walking over to her. The male stopped at her mid back area unreachable by her, the male reached out with his mouth picking a fiery red leaf off the lady’s back as he laid it down on the ground at her feet looking back up at her, he was fully awake that his blinded blue eye was able to be seen by her. He smiled as he kept his head lower then her’s. ”Noah” he said softly as he bowed down to her. A lady should be treated as a princess, unless she request not to be treated as such.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Davyn roamed far in the days after his coming to the Valley. His wounds were healing, albeit a bit slowly with the tattooed wing on his shoulder. But the fever had faded, and his energy had returned without the use of adrenaline. The wind whipped around his Optime body, the cold fingers parting his grey and black tipped fur.

Davyn raised his head slightly, thinking he heard a voice on the wind. He saw nothing except an old abandoned shack, an obvious choice to get out of the wind for a bit. So he proceeded gingerly, but managed to trip over the thresh-hold into the structure.

He shook the leaves out of his fur, and then realized with a start that he was not alone in said shack.

"I beg pardon, my lady. I did not mean to disturb you..."
[html]

The woman looked back at the male that had picked the leaf from her fur, she smiled happily at him, not really bothered by his appearance or how sudden it was. She turned towards him and gave him a blushing look."Noah...." Her voice was kind as she plucked another leaf off her coat. "Thank you for removing that pesky thing, my name is Rendall." She smiled again and wagged her tail happily in greeting.

Only then did the wind pick up, she frowned slightly at the cold weather that was bound to move in. Her ears perked up at an idea as she turned back to the silver male. "Say...its getting kinda chilly out, would you like to come back to my house for something warm to drink?". She smiled happily and not waiting for ananswer she got up and into her lupen form and lead the way to her small cabin. On thier way they hit a small sun spot and as usual, her coat shown a bright blue. Rendall stopped and turned to the quiet male. "I hope this doesnt alarm you, its just something my fur does, youll get use to it after a while>" She smiled and continued up towards the cabin.

As they appraoched she noticed that there was someone else in her home, she walked up quietly until the male noticed her. Slightly miffed at the male for bringing more of the reched things into her home she still didnt want to be rude."Hello there.....Its alright, I would think this place to be abandoned myself had I not claimed it last night." She carefully walked up to the male, not wanting to alarm him and smiled."Well, my name is Rendall, who are you may I ask?"

[/html]
He glanced rather frantically towards the door, but the female stood between him and the only exit out of the darn place.

"I am Davyn Nefae. I really did not mean to intrude, my lady." He knelt, picking up leaves to assist the female in cleaning up her home. He glanced up from time to time, admiring how her fur almost glowed in the dimming lighting.

"Are we really allowed to claim homes? I only arrived a few days ago, and with winter coming so quickly..." He gestured to the land outside, grimacing slightly. "Sleeping in leaves is no fun."
[html]

WC:400+

Noah smiled to the female she was rather kind and for sure didn’t smell a think like her father or any other member from Unwritten. He knew like Jefferson he could not hide behind the scar forever.
The male smiled as he gave a nod to the black babe that lived in the lands with him. He wanted to tell her many of things about how she was nice to meet and wanted to know more about her, but he didn’t want to scare her off with his stuttering issues. So the Sawtooth male did the best thing he knew how to do without having to talk, he took a step back and bowed down to the lady. With the invite out to join her for a warm drink the male just gave a small nod of his head as he stood up waiting on her to lead the way back to the house that she called her home.
With a shimmer of the sun parting the grey skies the lady’s fur shimmered an alarming shade of blue, as if her coat was so blue it could look black in the right light. She stopped and looked at him, why should it alarm him? She was a wolf just as he was the male just pushed a soft smile onto his face and shook his head, no of course not. She was showing him that not only was she boatful inside and out but she was also rare. Following the black or better yet blue babe named Rendall the male allowed her to walk in front following her to the house, as they entered the male sniffed the air keeping the sent marked in his head, he could seem another being. He wasn’t sure how to react. After all she could have been sharing the house with someone else. As soon as the two entered the house that she called home. Noah could smell that she went from happy to slightly upset maybe even mad. However she played it off like she was just fine. The silver Sawtooth wanted to see what had her upset the male pushed out with his bi-colored blue eyes as he seen the other male that he could smell. Noah was unsure of the rule about what the new male questioned. If not it would only be fair to allow Rendall to have this cabin, she was the one that found it after all.
<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The woman took pity on the male. She turned back to the silent one and shrugged."Its alright Davyn. You can stay for tonight, I'll help you find a place of your own tomarrow." She grabbed a broom and dusted the rest of the leaves out of the door. Then set to task of getting a fire started and getting some water up to boil. Afterwards she brought in some cushions from the other room and set them down in front of the fire then motioned for the men to make themselves comfortable as she searched the cabinets for some tea and sugar. Then after bringing out some fish and chips to fry up with the tea made herself comfy next to her companions.

Then the female turned to her visitors."So tell me about yourselves. What brings each of you two to the Vally."Her fur glowed dimly in the firelight and her eyes found thier way over to the silver male. She examined him curiously. There was something about this quiet male that made her want to ask him many things. She examined his blind eye and quickly turned away before she could be seen looking at him for to long. Ren then turned her attention back to the other male. Listening to what they had to say.
[/html]
[html]

The woman took pity on the male. She turned back to the silent one and shrugged."Its alright Davyn. You can stay for tonight, I'll help you find a place of your own tomarrow." She grabbed a broom and dusted the rest of the leaves out of the door. Then set to task of getting a fire started and getting some water up to boil. Afterwards she brought in some cushions from the other room and set them down in front of the fire then motioned for the men to make themselves comfortable as she searched the cabinets for some tea and sugar. Then after bringing out some fish and chips to fry up with the tea made herself comfy next to her companions.

Then the female turned to her visitors."So tell me about yourselves. What brings each of you two to the Vally."Her fur glowed dimly in the firelight and her eyes found thier way over to the silver male. She examined him curiously. There was something about this quiet male that made her want to ask him many things. She examined his blind eye and quickly turned away before she could be seen looking at him for to long. Ren then turned her attention back to the other male. Listening to what they had to say.
[/html]
OOC: totally sorry about the double post you guys, my computer is being retarded XP
[html]

out of character text

Davyn shrugged carefully. “What brought most of the wolves in this valley here? I came here for refuge from a life I wish to not recount. What of you, my lady?” He had the urge to write a story about this beautiful wolfess, and then draw her figure, but that would be difficult seeing as he had no paper...

"By any chance, would you know where I could find some paper and some writing utensils? I can make the charcoal sticks for my art, but it's easier to write with one of those old fashioned fountain pens than with the charcoal..." His voice trailed off. He was rambling, he knew, but Davyn desperately wanted to take up his trade again.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
The male looked between the two; the female was being such a lady. Deuce would have gone off on the male for being in her house; however the black lady was just taking everything in strides. The black faded lady even offer her house up to the strange pack member for the night, it was strange how kind everyone was in these lands. The silver male followed the rules that the babe had laid out without words, walking over to one of the cushions as he laid his front paws over the side of it, laying his head down upon it, keeping a good eye on the two of them. Noah was still trying to figure out everything about this pack lands and all the members.

As the new member of the trio spoke, Noah lifted his ears…well ear and half to the sound of the male’s voice twitching it to where he took his place of rest. Making sure that Noah kept his deafened side of his head away from the voices. After the male spoke he looked up to the babe, she would know where to find things in these lands better then what he would. He was still new and last lived in the lands when he was nothing but a mere child. ”My mom wuh..uh..was a founder. Cu..oomm..off..come to track his…is..izzy…history.”