She's OLD!
I just started up my 'Hogwarts character a while back, but I haven't made many posts yet...Anyway, my charrie, Glaiven, acts like a spaz for someone of her age. Mostly because I intended for her to be around the same age as me (teenager-young adult). However, I got the age wrong in the beginning and she's in her 20s now, I'm pretty sure...which doesn't fit her description OR personality. Any way I can tweak her age backwards? To around 16-18 in human years?

EDIT: Okay, I must have missed something during my absence...why did it replace ' S o u l s with Hogwarts?
There's a filter contest going on. The site name changes, the pac names change, various other words. I was certainly hoping it'd be over by now, it really ills my drive to post and it annoys me beyond belief, and also confuses newbies and older returning members. x.x

As for the age thing, I'm not sure. I don't thin it'd be too much of a problem - as long as you aren't doing something lie 4 years to 6 months or something - but it'd probably be best to wait for an SAmember to reply.
It's just a silly word filter game we have going on right now, so if a handful of words don't appear as they're supposed to, that's why!

As for the age thing, I don't think it would be too big of a deal for you to be able to change your character's age since it wouldn't be drastic. Though you might want to keep in mind that regardless if you change her birth date or not, she is going to mature rather quickly. For a Luperci, 10 months is similar to about 15 human years and 15 months is equivalent to 20 human years. So in the short time of 5 months, your character will have matured out of her teens and further away from your current age.

Maybe the other SA'ers have a different view, though?
The contest page itself does state the contest end date, Meghann. We understand your frustration, but voicing it over and over again doesn't help. We realize how frustrating and annoying the contest has been for many people and aren't going to do a contest like this in the same way again.

And I agree with AnnaDuck; a change like that should be alright, as long as it isn't too drastic. :] And she's also right about Luperci maturing quickly. Glaiven could always act young despite her actual age, though Big Grin
Well, since she's 14 months now, you could easily drop her to 11 or 12 to fit with her age. I think that'd be fine. :3
Thanks, everyone! Also, would her aging process change if she became Luperci? I'm working on a thread where that very thing happens, actually.
Yep, luperci age more slowly compared to regular wolves.
Okay. Thanks, all! Big Grin
I understand it's frustrating for the SA to hear us complain, and I hope that it's taken seriously. I do not intend to apologize for stating my annoyance with it, as I have a right to state it, just as anyone else does (and has), and just as anyone can defend it if they wanted, as well. I'm also aware that there is an end date listed, however, I had hoped that someone would have found them all so that the contest could end early. That is what I meant by hoping it would have ended by now. I have to admit, I really do not appreciate feeling like I am wrong for disliking the contest that tampers with my posts. I was always under the impression that we were allowed to express our opinions and shouldn't feel as if we're wrong for having them, but if I'm wrong, I would like to be corrected. I have not been saying anything akin to "Wow, the SA sucks for this" or "The contest was the worst idea ever and whoever thought of it is stupid." I'm just stating my displeasure at having my posts changed on me, particularly because d.og is one of the words that gets changed, so it takes a lot of effort to post for Vigi since I use that word a lot in his posts. =/