[html]

searching for s o m e t h i n g . . .

* Character Name: Nirupama Hale
* Character Birthdate: 15.09.2004
* Luperci
* E-mail: kristina_mlinaric@hotmail.com
* 'Souls?: My long lost lover <3

____

Breathe it in... It had been far too long it seemed. Large paws sank into the damp earth of what seemed to be a familiar place.
The land had changed overtime as did it's inhabitants, but his blood pulsed with recognition that this was indeed his home. He drew each limb slowly into the land of the Bleeding Souls, taking in each memory there that he could remember. Faded faces and names of one's that he once knew and loved. Mother, whom he only remembered her soft voice. Grandmother, strong yet kind. Father, immortal...

Acid green orbs traced over his surroundings. He had been gone for too long, met someone from another world it had seemed. She brought him many things, but it seemed she couldn't fill in the void in his heart that was 'Souls. He would dream of his pup-hood in Jaded Shadows. Dream of his family and friends. Alas, it was the dreams of his mother that made him homesick. She would call to him in his sleep, a faceless voice that held so much love for him. Then would come the nightmares. His father...

How could one who showed so much love towards him have done all those things? He felt so far off from the world he once knew when Misery had told him all the immortal one's doings. Yet still, he would be back to look for any remnants of the acidic one. Hale in fact, was a micro-poison of the beast. As were many others in the land.

They were the same in appearance it seemed, but very different in motives and morals.

He continued onward, giving peace to his mind for now. Someone would find him soon enough. He was Salvaged Eternity's son after all, and had his looks, but not his scars. Acid eyes. Those damn acidic eyes too...

i <3 my crowie for this table. no matter how old it may be.

[/html]
Welcome Back. :]

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
I <3 You!
Aaaand Souls!

Thank you for the acceptance! Now time to make people go crazy.. weeeeeeeew

(with the whole look-a-like thing)