Loner - Joining [Eneh]
◦Character Name: Eneh [pronounced N-Ae]
◦Character Birthdate (including year):10/8/2004 (in fox years)
◦Species: Swift Fox (Vulpes Velox)
◦Gender:Female
◦A secondary form of contact: matchstick.tomato@gmail.com
◦Currently played characters: Eneh (primary)
◦How you found 'Souls: I was looking for a new wolf rp site after Wolfcower shut down and found this one in google search.

Post 1:The alluring dry grasses of a pale golden yellow colour swayed in awkward motions with the wind. The sky was of a despondent shade of blue and the clouds were of a downcast grey which blocked the sun from view. The calming scratch of grasses brushing past one another and the mild warmth of the wind soothed the empty quiet space which Maroe stood in the midst of. Her eyes glanced at the unanticipated reflections of the falling leaves in a not too distant stream running in between two rock beds.
Maroe ambulated towards the water, the grasses kneeling at the touch of her nimble paws. Extending her neck out for the translucent tainted water in front of her. Cold and satisfying, but unclean. A crow flying overhead landed in the closest dead cotton wood to Maroe. He polished his wings, and took flight once more into the overcast sky. Maroe turned her back to the open field as she quickly meandered into the forest once she came.

Post 2:As the grasses she left behind continued to sway austerely in the gentle wind, she watched as a few stray leaves parted from their branches and rode the draft away into the forest. The wind died down for a moment, leaving the air unnervingly still. As the coyote continued on her way up the mountain pass, lined with many lush aspen trees, she noticed the bird her mother called, Meoquanee (meaning 'one who wears red') fly above head. It was the red winged black bird; the one she was supposed to follow. The bird, to her surprise, changed its course. For previously, it had pointed her in the direction of the mountain pass, and now it had sent her almost completely back around. The coyote had become skeptical, but she did not doubt the birds wisdom. At times however, throughout her great journey across the Kaliska Desert, and the outskirts of this mighty forest, she wondered why it was that she was looking for this wolf. A creature she herself had never met before. After some thought though, she decided that this was her path.
As she followed the bird, back lit by the sun that peered through the downcast sky, she wondered how long it would take for her to find Melila, her "Nuttah"(meaning my heart). Torda's former companion.
The coyote and the bird crossed over the Southern side of the previously visited meadow, and towards a greater rougher terrain. More russian sage and grasses grew here among the rocks, and a few short stubbly trees without leaves also resided; but as they reached the top of the ridge, the bird landed on one of these branches, with a particular ominous glare in its eyes. What is it Meoquanee? Why is it we've stopped here? The bird quickly took off from the branch and disappeared behind the top of the ridge, with out meeting another glance of Renehu's.

Post 3:A blanket, absent of colour, wrapped the coyote in comfort. Her breath felt as though it was running away through this space which she found herself in; but it was reliving. To not have to work to breath anymore. Thoughts dispersed, her mind became blank; however, though her mind was unaware, her body still pumped blood in slow uneven sequences. The coyote was now passed out, unaware of the beauties and cruelties of the world. She was encased in a slumber her mind did not wish to wake from. This sleep, absent of thought and presence was a comforting one, but a false happiness; a falseness that came with no sorrow nor joy. Time and space had to decide when, how, or if the coyote would awake from this peace, for her mind was no longer in control. All things that made life alive vanished within a single moment in time. Time, was indeed, the master of changes.

Post with Eneh entering the 'Souls lands: Through the alluring dry grasses, the young swift fox roamed, nearly silent and unseen; with exception of the bend the grasses created by her nimble paws as she passed. The mountains ahead wore a shroud of grey, as a down pour approached . The fallen rain seemed warm by the still looming, but falling sun. The drops quickly waltzed down through the naked branches of black elms and twisted maples as the fox continued her low prowl out of the forest and up through the hill of grasses and shrubs.
Suddenly, a movement demanded attention from the fox as the peripherals of her pale burgundy eyes spotted a ground squirrel. It dogged behind a small rock, neighbored by a bustle of russian sage. With a few low quite steps forward, the fox bounded over the rock, catching the creature in her strong but delicate paws. It squirmed momentarily before the fox asked for its permission. 'May I take your life? For it will not be wasted. I shall not leave one part of your flesh behind to rot.'
The beautifully pelted rodent's eyes locked with Eneh's, as it’s last moments of light disappeared into the mouth of the fox. The fox then continued on, in search of a land where the lupreci were scarce. A land where animals where still animals; the great mountains. The mountains, still shrouded with grey.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Welcome! Smile It's always great to see a new face!!
Another fox character! Eee! Big Grin Welcome to 'Souls!

Edit: Also, since you don't have an avatar, I thought I'd whip one up for you! I hope this is what you were thinking of for her appearance. ^^ Image credit goes to Kilarin.

[Image: enehcopy.jpg]
Code:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7889/enehcopy.jpg
Oh, thank you so much for the warm welcome! And thank you even more for the photograph. Smile I'd love to use it.
I'm new here, so forgive me for being a bit slow as to how to technically go about things. ^^; I'd love to roleplay with you, Tayui Aston, if you have any openings. Big Grin
Not a problem! And I'm a bit full on threads for Tayui at the moment, but if you give me a few weeks, I would be up for a thread! Probably not the response you were hoping for, but there are plenty of people who love to roleplay! Big Grin You could reply to a thread request or post one of your own. ^^
Welcome to 'Souls! I think you'll be our second fox, besides Seyonne. Smile I'd love a thread with you at some point; I've yet to play out how Kesho might respond to a fox hanging out with wolves/coyotes. Lol. Hope you have fun here! :3