Let me take a look at you now
[html]

He wondered what it was that made each pack member love their own individual pack so much. Gideon liked Dahlia for the sense of belonging that he got from being a member there. He had been taken in without question and raised among the wolves and other pups as one of them. He hadn't come from the same place that many of them had, and had gone through a loss in his own life before joining, but they had fixed him up and given him space and time to grow and blossom into an adult.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My mother died when I was a pup; my grandmother followed her and killed her. I have brothers and a sister in my pack with me, though. Maybe you'll met some of them someday." If she came to visit him then she definitely would. "Have you made a lot of friends in your pack? With the time that it takes to care for Melee and Range and with my pack duties, I don't usually have much time to get away or make any friends"

He smiled and accepted her denial, putting more meat on the line and putting it back into the water to wait for more fish to come along. It was a waiting game, but one that he didn't mind partaking in. No matter what type of fish he got, food was food and he would eat it. He would share with her, as well, as she had taken the time to find the lakes and allow him access to them. Before too long he had a nice line of fish on the shore, all shocked and still, not flopping. "I think this is enough for both of us"

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

wc 404

In Character

Tala had never felt the connection of a pack before. When she had lived in her old pack, not even the same had remained in her brain. She did not know them as family, friends or even her pack. She had been born there. Her parents had lived there. It had never been her home. One should not be afraid of their home. Tala was at home here in the Valley and she knew that she had no intention of leaving it. Why would she leave the place that accepted her, welcomed her with open arms? That was just silly, this place was beyond wonderful. After knowing the strains of being alone, this was a haven.

He mentioned his mother dying when he was a pup as well and she dipped her head in sorrow for him. It was not fair for anyone to lose their mother as such a young age. Even as the dappled girl had lost her family so young, she would never wish for another to see that end. "I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman. I would love to meet your siblings one day. If they are like you they must all be as charming and kind." She smiled over to the boy on his perch as she sat among the scattered rocks. The lakes were so still it was eerie in their icy tomb. She missed the small waves, the sound of the water. Spring was to far away.

She watched him fish in mostly silence. The fae would hold her breathe as he tugged at the line now and then to flail a fish out of the water and slam it to the rocks. Fish after fish was lined up and Tala felt a hunger pang at her gut. Yes, these would be delicious. Fish was a rare part of her diet. That was a shame. He finished up and she stood again. Her wounded leg held up like it was detached and limp. She would help him carry as much as she could. She felt so useless right now it was nearly depressing the woman. She picked up a fish with her jaw and looked up to him with slightly embarrassed eyes as she took a few steps to the east. Her cabin wasn't a far walk from here. However with her lame leg it would take some extra time.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#dad9e5;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

"You're not so bad yourself. Very pretty and friendly" He returned her compliment, grinning. She hadn't answered his question about having friends in the pack, but Gideon wouldn't pressure her if she didn't feel like answering something that he asked. Maybe she had a lot of friends, and hadn't wanted to make him jealous. He wouldn't be jealous, just happy for her, though. "There are four of us; the chances are, you just might meet one" He said instead, putting his string of fish over his shoulder in preparation of travel.

"Is your paw still hurting you? If we could find a comfortable way to do it, I'd be more than happy to carry you" He was strong enough, that was for sure. It was just whether she wanted him to do something like that or not. "I really don't mind" If she denied it, though, that was alright too. Gideon could be a stubborn wolf in some situations, and he probably wouldn't have liked to be carried by a wolf he had just met that day.

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]