Don't blindly sit by, strike the wicked
Excerpt from Saluce’s Journal.

-December 27th 2010
If I am to uphold my warrior code, to live without fear, without regret, to live a life of purpose, to kill only when needed then my life has to change. The lust I feel for battle, the thrill of it is a side effect, a burden I carry, the scar that haunts me mentally for the rest of my life. This path wasn’t easily laid before me, and it will not be easily followed. I shall not falter in this quest to uphold what is right in the world and deliver a righteous blow to those who would do evil. This legacy, this future, my path is in front of me. If I never strike another blow in anger, if I never once fulfill any personal responsibility I will at least train those who are younger, train them, teach them and guide them on the right path to self discovery so that if I am unable to continue this journey they can pick up my torch and continue this righteous path towards heaven. They may not know of the god that made man in his own image, or trust that we pertain to his heavenly message but I feel as though we have been given a chance to succeed where man failed. Man failed because he did not love the earth, did not love himself, and did not love the father. They forgot their link to the great good earth, raped and took from it what they wished, slaughtered millions of their brothers in wars that started from the beginning of time. No his brethren had been given their shot, the father had decided to take his children in his image, decided they could no longer rape his good earth.

The path of the righteous, the just, the pupil of this earth and her father is a long road, one I will dedicate myself in front of all mighty God. When the time comes and my work is finished I will be relieved to return this body to the earth so that my soul may join our father. This I pray, this is promise.

The hand of the righteous and just shall smite the wicked without vengeance or without malice, and the sinful will know the name of their works, know the name of the lord and answer to their crimes.

End