Faces painted in the sand
[html]

5+

Tala had always been a fan of little trinkets and jewelry when she had been young. She had seen women wearing rings and necklaces when she was a pup and had always felt a pang of want to have one of her own, one she could say was hers and that nobody else had to ake back after she was done playing with it. Some men had down pendants around their necks too, though it had been much more rare in that pack to see Men decorate themselves with such things.

Turning her attention to Davyn Tala smiled, seeing the sterling metal against his chest made him seem all the much more vibrant than he had a moment ago. The thick chain and fascinating Triquerta coming together to make a handsome item. She gave a soft nod of approval as she gazed at it. It suited the Irishmen quite well actually. It blended well against the grey fur he sported, seeming to shine and catch every light and relfection, just like those wondrous silver eyes.

Tala blushed heavily when he pressed his cheek to her hand, it was the sort of thing that made her wish that it would never stop. She could feel her heart picking up in her chest, his warmth, his earthy scent. It all meshed together in perfect harmony that set her senses in a wild fit of delight. His words made the breathe catch in her throat, her eyes softening and her body seeming to melt like ice in the summer. "Davyn, your words are so sweet. You're the only one who I want to hear those words from. Not a soul more." Her words were almost a whisper, meant for his ears and his ears alone. She wasn't sure what compelled her to say that to him, but it was utter truth.

The emotion in his voice when he spoke of his past was apparent. He still felt the pain, the guilt. Both of these things made her want to comfort him, hold him and tell him that it's not his fault. He would have died too it he had been able to help. That thought hurt her. It wasn't until after he was done speaking, after his throat seemed to relax and his body no longer strained in memory that she spoke. "I'm so sorry Davyn. Please, none of that was your fault. It was terrible, absolutely terrible what happened. Though you survived, I know it hurts that you couldn't help.... but you're alive. I assure you that I know they are happy for you, even after death." She wasn't sure if it would help any, but it's what she felt, she wanted to share, even if he did not like it or agree.

She took his hand as she stood and thought about it for a moment. Sitting by a fire did seem enchanting right now, it would warm her up considerably as well. Going home to her cabin on cold limbs was never a fun experience. "That sounds absolutely lovely, thank you Davyn. Tea... sounds like a miracle at this point." Her laugh was soft. She would never believe that he was trying to trick her into something or take advantage of her trusting nature. He was not the type to do that. She knew that already, even without reason to believe it in fact.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 366

Davyn relished the feel of her hand in his, and her words touched him deeply. He did blame himself for the death of his family, just as the alpha of his pack had, but she was right; what was done was done, it was in the past, and there was nothing he would be able to do to change what had passed. The pendant that Tala had given him so readily already felt like a part of his body; there was no way it would be leaving its place around his neck anytime soon.

Her laughter warmed his soul, making him grin with her. He just couldn't help it; her presence alone made him want to smile throughout the livelong day. Before they headed back to his den, Davyn thought of something. "What kind of tea would you like? I live to serve you, milady." He spoke with a wide grin, his brogue starting to slip out in full. The silver wolf was anything but rude, and eager to please the amber eyed woman who stood beside him. He knelt, lifting the box of trinkets, handing it to her. Davyn handled it carefully, as if it were her heart. This woman had certainly captured his.

As they came in sight of the tree that sheltered his den, his thoughts begin to race. Oh dear, are the logs ready to be put on the fire? Do I have enough kindling? Are the mugs clean? Is the kettle full of water? What are we going to talk about once we get in there? Will I have the right kind of tea for her? What if she doesn’t like my den? His palms began to sweat slightly in his anxiety, so eager as he was to impress and please his fair lady.

The male paused, realizing something. He knew suddenly, with every fiber of his being, that she trusted him, and his glad heart soared on golden wings. Nothing could bring him down, except for her to walk away, which he really, really hoped she wouldn’t do. Davyn had no idea what he would do if she turned her back on their budding friendship.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

5+

Tala had almost forgotten about the box. If the man in front of her had not picked it up and handed it to her as he had, she might very well have left it there, only to remember tomorrow and fret about it until she once again retrieved it. She whispered a soft thank you, almost embarrassed about it, even thought she had yet to leave it behind. Though he seemed to have chippered up pretty well, so she was glad. Seeing sorrow in his eyes sunk her heart. She wanted to make him smile, laugh, she wanted Davyn to be happy. The man had her, whether she was completely aware or not. He had stolen her heart.

As he questioned what type of tea she wanted she blinked, when she had been offered tea in the past there had never been options, it was just what there was. She looked at him and her words were accompanied by soft laughter. "It's nice to have an option. Though truly, I have yet to find a tea I don't like. I adore black teas though. However, chose whatever you like, I'll be more than happy with that." She stood beside him with her small package tucked under one arm, the other wrapped around his forearm, holding onto it like an older couple might. She blushed heavily with his words, serve her? Now that as silly. "Just having you in my life is more than enough."

As the duo walked along the lakeside she watched, trying to memorize exactly where his den was. Not to many lived in dens around here, most took shelter in cabins. She was guilty of that fact. She found them roomy and weatherproof for the most part. Easy to decorate and maintain. She liked it, even in her Lupus form which she spent quite some time in. The tree they came across was large, aged wonderfully and elegant in stance. He had chosen a marvelous location. "This is beautiful. Her words were soft as her eyes wandered across the large tree and the entrance below. The thought of the warmth his den would give them had her wanting to simply run in there and fall asleep, content and heated.

Tala looked over at him and grinned at his greeting. His abode, his home. That's what this was. She wasexcited to see it. Her body moved down into the den and let out a soft content sigh as she felt warmth. Still dwindling in warmth from previous fires it was like summer compared to outside. Looking around her smile was genuine, this place was wonderful. "You did an amazing job Davyn. This place is absolutely superb. The femme could picture herself laying down here curled up by his side, enjoying the fires and their soft smell of burnt wood. The thought made her blush softly as she set the small box down beside her.

"Can I help you with anything, Davyn? I'd feel completly awful if I didn't."

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 389

To be in her life? That was all he ever wanted, starting from the moment his silver eyes had met her striking amber eyes. Her arm, wrapped around his, felt so right, like they were meant to be together. He looked down at their intertwined arms, seeing the sight several years in the future. Davyn's throat went dry at the thought, hoping, to every god and goddess out there who would listen, that the sight would be one he would see for years into the future.

When her soft words reached his ears, Davyn puffed up his chest, overjoyed that she liked the setting. Her approval made him that much happier to have chosen this spot for his den. He helped her down into the warmth of the den, sighing slightly in relief as he stepped down behind her. The coals from the night before were still glowing, so it wasn't that hard to get the fire crackling again; a little kindling and a small log, and the fire cracked, smoke filtering up through the opening in the roof. Davyn moved a pot over to a stone next to the fire, water making it heavy as he added the necessary leaves and spices to create a tea he hoped she would like.

"If you like, you can get the mugs ready. I don't know how you like your tea; there's some sugar sitting on the desk over there." Davyn gestured towards the desk, completely content with having her in his home; it was like she belonged there.

As the water heated up, he sat back, content to watch her investigating his home, watching her pixie-like figure with fascination. His eyes followed her every move, and he smiled, losing himself to his future filled thoughts. He could easily picture her living here with him, falling asleep in his arms, her presence filling the den with light. Davyn knew that she had caught his heart, and she could have it; it was nothing with him—with her, he felt complete. He sighed. With Tala in the den, it finally felt like a home, finally felt completely finished. She was the missing link, in so many ways. He just didn’t know if she felt the same way. He certainly hoped that she did, but there was only one way to find out.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Tala could see the pride the male showed when it came to his home. He should be proud too, he did an immaculate job, digging a den this big, so well supported and having a vent that did not collapse on itself. It was truly a work of art. She smiled and let her head press briefly to his shoulder. Having her hand on his arm, the size difference made her feel like a doll. She felt like she belonged here, her hand fitting on his arm like they had been born with that touch in mind. How had he managed to capture her like this? He made her head spin, her heart dance and her breathe get caught on its own feet.

She was pleased that the fire had been easy to restart. She knew that having to restart one could be both annoying and very smokey. Having the room full of smoke wasn't a problem though, it just burned her eyes from time to time. She looked around once more in fascination. She now understood why he chose a den over a cabin. This as so cozy, so well constructed it was almost better.

As he gave her some sort of instruction Tala nodded her head quickly as she shuffled over to the mugs, he small glass of sugar seemed quite appealing. She put a bit in her cup, leaving his empty, unsure as to what he'd like in it before she moved back to his side. It was small, petty almost, but she felt somewhat useful doing it. She smiled at him, silently thanking him for the childish task. She held his out for him to take, unsure of where he'd like her to place them both before and after filled with tea. She sat beside him and smiled with an accompanied blush as she let her body rest against him slightly. She enjoyed feeling him against her, their fur brushing. It comforted her. Tala knew that she was hooked. He was her drug and she was intoxicated by it.

She was wondering where he'd been all her life, well, she knew the answer. but having him here felt like a blessing. She admired who he was, how charming and sweet. His masculine size against her small feminine frame seemed perfect in her eyes. She would not change a thing, even if she could recreate him from scratch. "Thank you, for the tea and allowing me to have such great company. She smiled, her amber eyes seeming to light up. "While I'm here, I'd love to see some of your work, that is, if you don't mind."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 233

Having her pressed against him felt so right in so many ways. Davyn poured their tea, handing her the hot mug carefully, so as not to spill any tea on her. He sat next to her, holding his mug in one hand. He thought for a moment, then carefully moved to wrap his other arm around her, aiming to pull her closer to his body. He hoped that she wouldn't pull away, but if she did, he would release her.

When Tala asked to see some of his work, Davyn's mind went into overdrive. There were careful sketches of her and the land tucked away in his desk, but if she wanted to see them, they were hers to see. "By all means, have at it. Most of my work is in the desk drawer; help yourself." He wanted to see the look on her beautiful face when she saw the sketches he had rendered of her. They were mostly of her in her Optime form, as that was what he had seen her in most, but some were also portraits of her face. He had been trying to capture the emotions and thoughts that so often flitted across her face.

He took a sip of his tea, finally cool enough to thoroughly enjoy. It was just the perfect strength, warming him to the bones as her presence warmed him to the soul.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Tala took the mug with soft whispers of thank you as she held the warm cup in her hands. She took a long inhale of the steam and let it clear her sinuses like some sort of magic. It certainly smelt lovely. She was releaved to have him sit next to her again. The warmth of his body was far better than any warmed cup. She blew against the top of the cup softly before she felt his warm wrap around her. She blinked before her eyes shut softly, she leaned further into his shoulder, letting her head rest against his neck with eyes shut and a soft smile on her face. His scent was so strong in here, and it smelt even more lovely then before.

His words about his work had her eyes open again as she sat up slightly more straight to take a small sip from the mug, the brew was perfect. She had no idea what he drew, or who. She just wanted to see if the talent in his hands met the absolute bliss he showed her. "When I'm done with my lovely tea, I'll be sure to take a look." Her hands were once again warm, it had not taken long, especially with the tea mug in her grasp.

Tala let out a content sigh as she listened to the silence, the crackle of the fire was incredibly soothing, that, and she swore she could hear his heart from here. This felt like a home she had been to a thousand times, something she had known for years, not moments. Tala almost didn't want to leave. Not while he was here, the man who infatuated her to no end. "Thank you Davyn, for everything."She meant it, he had showed her so many new things already. Treating her like a gem, something worth any sort of value. It was all new to her, but she liked it. This Valley had been a blessing to her, the Valley and those inside of it. Her parents would be so proud, that she had found something so amazing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 318

Davyn was slightly surprised when she sank against him, her warm breath brushing against his neck, and held his breath. He was afraid that if he drew in even a single breath, this wonderful setting would shatter, like some false promise created by a faerie queen. Tala's scent mingled with that of the woodsmoke and tea, and Davyn could easily picture her here, in his home, dancing and laughing without a single care in the world.

She fit so perfectly against his body, he briefly tightened his grip in a sort of half hug before releasing her reluctantly. The silence enveloped them...but it wasn't an awkward silence, It was the silence of friends, content to simply be in each other's company, no need for words or vocalizations of thoughts. He sighed, completely content. He never wanted this feeling to end, and he marveled at the fact that he had found it here, in the Valley, with a pixie who had stolen his heart.

When she spoke, Davyn looked down at her, taking in every raspy word. "You are quite welcome, Tala, but it is I should be thanking you. You have filled my world with light, in the few days that I have known you. No other wolf has ever done that for me, and you have made me see the world in a completely different light." He smiled softly. Indeed, she had changed his point of view. His art now reflected light, where before his sketches had been without, as dark and dismal as his thoughts had been. “I am deeply honored and happy to call you my friend, Tala. Your presence has calmed my soul, made it look forward to every glance you grace me with. I can’t possibly imagine what life in this Valley might have been like had I not met you…” His voice trailed off, caught once more in her bright amber gaze.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

The dappled femme had been so very glad that he did not retract when she nuzzled against his body. She knew that it was highly unlikely considering he had just placed his arm around her, though the option had still been there. The warmed mug was brought to her lips and she took in another drag of the brewed liquid only to smile, it truly was delicious. Far different than what she was used to drinking, which was only water. Being in Lupus form left very little beverage options. This was like a treat to her.

Looking up to him as she spoke she gave him a soft smile, his words were kind as always."You deserve someone who can make you smile, see the good in things and just enjoy everything you possibly can. If I am that person, I am extraordinarily lucky. It's felt longer than just days, hasn't it?" The girl hadn;t the slightest clue that she had done that for him, though knowing she did lit up her heart."Davyn, if you had not come into my life, I'm sure I would be a different person. For that I thank you." She turned to face him more with a blush on her face. There was a hesitation in her eyes, as if she was debating something in her head.

Her movement was quick, but the motions filled with a feminine grace. She leaned up to his cheek and softly pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. She retracted quickly with a heavy blush covering her face and a shy smile to her lips. She fiddled with the mug in her hands, not saying a word as she watched the brown liquid in her cup as if it was telling a story so important she couldn't look away. She hoped he did not get mad or take it the wrong way, she knew it was unlikely, but not impossible. Her amber eyes would glance to the grey male occasionally, trying to see if he was showing a reaction.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 330

The tea had warmed his body, and he felt the warmth spreading to the extremities furthest from the crackling fire. It felt wonderful, to have this lovely woman sitting next to him in front of a roaring fire, right in his own home. Davyn looked around slowly, making sure everything was in its righteous place; he didn't have much on the walls, yet, but as soon as spring came around there would be flowers and leaves braided together with grass decorating the walls, and herbs ready to be used, sitting on a shelf he had not yet carved out in the wall.

When she looked up at him, with that darling smile of hers, his breath caught. He found himself wishing to see that beautiful smile every day for the rest of his life... "You have definitely made me smile more in the past few days than I have in months; thank you, Tala. I would have to say that we are both extremely blessed..." He paused, seeing the hesitation in her eyes.

"Did I say something..." Davyn stopped, completely caught off guard as she, ever so gently, kissed his cheek. If his blush didn't match hers, he would have been extremely surprised. No woman had ever kissed him, and if they had thought about it, it was pretty obvious that they had scoffed at such a radical idea. So when Tala's lips met the fur of Davyn's cheek, he sat in shock, completely speechless for once. His thoughts were thrown into havoc, and he could not track a single one of them down and pinpoint what the actual thought was.

Once Davyn regained what little composure he had left, he caught one of her twitching hands in his own. Watching her eyes for any sign of negative reaction, he slowly brought her hand up to his lips, kissing her knuckles gently. This woman had captured him, heart and soul. He could only hope she might feel the same way.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

The man had shown no negative emotions as of right now, so that was a good thing, right? The dappled femme wasn't sure exactly why she was so worried he'd get mad. He had fallen completely silent, and his eyes were wide. She was still, staring at her tea entirely now. Hoping something, anything would happen that would give her some sort of sign as to what was running through that man's head.

What he did surprised her. She had not been expecting him to take her hand and kiss it. It made her feel like a queen, but above all else it showed her he had not taken the action in a negative way. That thought warmed her soul. "I was beginning to think you were upset." Her words were soft, though she smiled all the same. The smile was small and feeble. Her small frame was not warm, the lingering cold had been chased from her skin by the presence of fire. The crackling of wood in the background was soothing and delightful. Letting her hand retract back to the mug she smiled up at him, having to look up at him to see his face clearly even as they sat. The male stood a foot taller than she did, large height and a nice built made him seem to dwarf the fae. It was a perfect harmony in size though. Tala thought it was utterly perfect.

Tala suddenly felt compelled to take a nap. The dim setting of the den as well as the soothing crackle of fire, backed by his warm temperature and intoxicating scent she felt completely at ease. "The piece you were writing the other day when we met... did you ever finish it?" The thought had danced across her mind, it was a tad bit random, but she had the desire to know. To hear him speak a poem on that accented tongue was an enjoyable thought. Though he had come from so far away, Tala felt so connected to him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 327; poem quoted anonymously

Davyn smiled at her. "Tala, there is no way I could ever be upset in your presence, especially by anything you do." He rose slowly, crossing the few steps to his desk. He opened the drawer, pulling out a bundle of papers, leaving one at the bottom of the drawer; that piece of art was not yet done, and he planned on giving it to her as a gift...later.

Davyn nervously handed the bundle of papers to her, pulling one scrap out of the pile. "I never finished the poem, but I have another one I think you might like..." His voice trailed off, worried that she might not like the poem he had chosen to read to her, one he had found in his studies at the university in Halifax. The decision had been made in a split second, but the poem had been practically screaming at him to be shared.

He felt nervous as he cleared his throat; he knew the poem by heart, having read it every night since acquiring it. Davyn raised his eyes from the paper, watching her eyes for any reaction as he quoted the poem:

“You've given me a reason
For smiling once again,
You've filled my life with peaceful dreams
and you've become my closest friend.

You've shared your heartfelt secrets
And your trust you've given me,
You showed me how to feel again
To laugh, and love, and see.

If life should end tomorrow
And from this world I should part,
I shall be forever young
For you have touched my heart.”

His voice trailed off as the last words spun in his head. Davyn found himself suddenly wanting to kiss her, but once again, he could not tell what her reaction might be to such an action, and so he carefully held himself in check, but only just. It was a huge test of self control, one that he was not entirely sure he could pull off.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

His words were reassuring, settling any sort of doubt she had in her actions and choices she made around him. They were settled, but not entirely gone. Tala would always be the type to worry about what other people thought and how she treated them. It was down to the bone, and it would never fade. Even as life went on, that trait stuck with her like it was part of her very DNA."Thank you, hearing you say that means a lot to me Davyn. It's nice... to not have to worry to much." If she had a tail, it would probably have wagged behind her. In lupus form it wagged slightly, in Optime it seemed impossible.

As he moved across the room to gather papers from his desk her amber eyes took a moment to skin the den once more, trying to remember every little detail before they landed again on the grey man. It was unfortunate to hear that he had not finished, but it was nothing to fret over in reality. She just smiled, showing that she was excited to hear anything he had to offer. It was when he did that her eyes turned soft, such words had her stomach doing flips. She knew it had nothing to do with her, but oh how she wished it did.

"That was stunning. You truly have a gift for words. You can deliver things to such a degree it's almost....magical." She smiled to him before she took the final sip of her tea and set the mug down by her side. "That was delicious. Thank you again." She turned to face him, amber eyes glued to him like he would get up and disappear at any given point.

Tala looked briefly at the chain around his neck before she placed a hand on the one around her own. Though they were different, it was something they shared. From the same box, the same day and they had done it together. That alone meant so much to her. She had never truly shared anything with anybody like that before, and she felt so lucky to be able to share it with him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry for the short post...wc 277

When her eyes turned soft, Davyn felt the stern wall of self control crumble, caught in the web that sweet fate had woven for the two of them. Her amber eyes drew him towards her, almost as if the chain that hung around his neck was pulling him closer and closer to her, and he had no will to even try and stop it. "The poem was written a long time ago, and yet, every time I read it, the only face that comes to mind is yours, Tala." His voice had dropped an octave, emanating from his chest in a deep rumble.

Davyn knelt in front of her, scared to touch her, as if she were some faerie, prone to disappear at any moment if the slightest wrong move was made. Her scent swirled around him, and Davyn was slightly alarmed to find that his hands were shaking from nervousness. He leaned his head down slightly, so that he could look directly into her eyes, hoping that she would not pull away from his intended action...

He raised his hands to frame Tala's face, barely touching her fur, marveling at the size difference. His hands practically swallowed her face as his thumbs gently ghosted over her cheek bones. Davyn was scared, more now than he had ever been. This was all completely new to him: the feelings, the rushes of adrenaline, everything about being in this lovely woman's presence made his blood boil.

"May I?" He would not proceed further without her explicit permission. He wanted to badly to show her that she was so amazingly beautiful to him, in every way humanly...er...possible to wolf kind.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Those words, so deep yet illuminating if soft echoes had the femme knowing that there was no lie in his heart. He was telling her the truth when he said that. The feeling it gave her, it made everything seem to shine, like this world had just been taken over by some sort of heaven. Her breathe caught in her lungs and her eyes shut softly, she was almost unprepared in what to respond to that with. "Things of old can blossom into something sweeter than it was before. You've done that to me Davyn. I want so badly to be here with you every day. I want to smell your scent of clover and earth, see those silver eyes when I wake up each morning and hear your voice like it was a lullaby. You intoxicate me." He had managed to get the words out of her. She had yet to actually say it, rather than think it. He deserved to know.

Seeing his eyes face to face, his head right in front of hers as if they were on the same level at all times. Her eyes stared into his like she was hypnotized. Her blinks were long and exaggerated, her mouth hung open slightly and you could hear the air catching in her lungs from time to time as his hand encased her face. Not even death could hurt her now. She was just as nervous as he was. One was think they were about to commit a crime by the looks of it. Like they had murdered and now realized that they had done something wrong. Though nothing about this seemed wrong to her. New, alien.... but not wrong. Wonderful.

His words made her blush and she forced out a soft nod, the words would not come. Her tongue could feel them but her vocal chords did not comply. He did not have to ask, he never had to ask for such things. Her hand raised to be placed atop of his and her amber eyes shut for a brief moment before opening to once more gaze at silver horizons. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her lungs compressed. This feeling, he had captured her so quickly. Was it normal to fall this fast? Surely, once you had found them you knew... it had happened to her, why not others as well?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Davala!!!! wc 225

Her words caught him completely off guard, and to hear her sweet voice utter them...Davyn found it hard to swallow, so overcome with emotion at her words as he was. His heart spun in frantic circles, and his mind could do little more than stutter as his maw opened and closed repeatedly without words. He could simply find no words to reply to such sweet words.

Her nod, as slight as it was, released the knot that had been tightening in his stomach, and he let out an audible breath, closing the minimal distance between them. Sensation took over, Davyn's mind went completely blank, and his silver orbs closed, all to better savor the sensations and emotions washing over him. He was dragged under the wave, and Davyn didn't particularly care if he drowned in the wave, as long as his fair lady were the cause.

He was falling, hard, and he heard his mother's voice, whispering to him in the dark of his memory. She had told him that when he found THE ONE, the one he wanted to share his life with, to hang on for dear life and hope to never let go. Davyn felt, deep in his heart, that she was the one, and her words had only solidified the feeling and the thoughts that swirled around such an inexpressible emotion.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sooo cute <3

Everything seemed to freeze at that very moment. Excluding them of course. The air seemed to stop moving, wind was halted, cold was demolished and even the fire had frozen over. None of it mattered, it didn't need to exist at this moment in time. She had been so releaved that she was not the only one who had felt the tense in their bodies, to lose breathe and see starts when they saw the others eyes. How very happy she was. Her hand tightened around his the moment their distance had been closed. Her eyes shut in an absolute bliss. Everything seemed perfect, made just for them.

How proud her mother and father would be if they could see her now. Their little girl all grown up with a man to call her own. Everything they had worked for, died for.... it was all worth it. Tala was the happiest she could remember ever feeling. She wished it could happen time and time again. This was her first kiss, firth infatuation and she just hoped that this was going to be what she felt for the rest of her days. Tala had never fathomed in her little mind that she could ever experience this feeling. It was incredible, unexplainable. He may have had to come from the other side of the world, but she had found him. The one she was head over heels for in more than complete, utter content.

She took a moment to separate their muzzles, she took in soft breathes, having him stolen them. Her eyes had exploded with emotion, amber seeming to burn to bright yellow. "How lucky am I.... to have found somebody like you."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 305, song quoted: Learn to be Lonely, Minnie Driver

Time stood still; Davyn couldn't tell which heart beat louder--his or hers. It was utter perfection, the overflow of sensation that flooded between the two of them, and Davyn knew that after this brief taste, he would never be satiated.

When he was a pup, he had had dreams of finding the one, the one person he could look away from the mystery and intrigue of art and history for. His mother had always told him stories, but she had had the tone of voice that belied her disbelief. She had never thought that a wolf whose head was so far in the stars could ever find a suitable mate. She sang a lullaby to him and his sisters on the nights when it stormed...

"Child of the wilderness
Born into emptiness
Learn to be lonely
Learn to find your way in darkness

Who will be there for you
Comfort and care for you
Learn to be lonely
Learn to be your one companion

Never dreamed out in the world
There are arms to hold you
You’ve always known your heart was on its own

So laugh in your loneliness
Child of the wilderness
Learn to Be lonely
Learn how to love life that is lived alone

Learn to be lonely
Life can be lived life can be loved alone"

Davyn had listened to that lullaby night after night, and after a while, he had started to believe it was true. Until the day he had met Tala..."I believe that we all have soul mates in this world, romantically or otherwise." He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing in her scent, hoping for something he did not yet know. “So, according to that logic, we are both lucky, are we not?” His breathing was starting to settle, his eyes starting to focus once more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]