About what's allowed in my character's history...
Hey! I'm aware that your character's history cannot involve humans, but does that apply to direct contact only, or is it *anything* involving humans? See, I have an idea for this guy's background: he would not yet be Luperci, but I would have him be bitten and turned post-joining. He would come from a pack of relatively no-nonsense but somewhat spiritually-inclined wolves, who told vague tales of intrigue and of fear, about powerful and dangerous human-wolves who walked in shadow. The idea would be that these would be very old stories, from long before humanity was eradicated, that resurfaced with furor when the Luperci appeared. There would be implication of his ancestors having co-existed with humans, but he (nor anyone in his pack) would not have had any contact with one, of course. Would that be allowed?
I think as long as the timeline is proper, and there is no mention of contact with humans after the virus wiped them out, then it's fine. They're allowed to be in pre-apocalypse histories/stories/etc, as far as I know.
Great, thanks!
Ideas, stories, and legends about humans are all fine. It would be completely plausible that some ancestors were around when humans were and developed stories that were passed down for over twenty years to the young! Smile
Awesome, thank you.