Clumsy but Agile
[html]

word count: 438

Rendall gazed out through the trees….it didn’t seem like days since she had been out here but surely enough it was true. She had traveled far out of pack lands to pursue an idea that was just as crazy. She even remembered what happened, she had been hunting when she realized that the deer could easily out run her, she had pondered over the afternoon thinking about what she could do when she caught a glimpse of something majestic…..something beautiful and black….something worth tracking down. So Ren had went home, grabbed rations for two weeks, her cloak, and a few other materials like a thick rope, spurs that she costumed made to fit her while she was barefoot….things that made a wolf look suspicious less someone knew what she was doing. Rendall had then began her long trek across pack lands and neutral territories to follow the tracks to this field. In it, the huntress found what she was looking for.

The stallion…..big and black, powerful and completely perfect. She had been aching to herself this horse for quite sometime. She knew that she was well under equipped for such a job but she was going to get her that beast even if it killed her. She gazed intently at it from afar. He was much bigger than most horses she had seen in her life. His great legs shown out his strength. This was her horse. Not to mention the past coupled of times she had tried to capture the creature he foiled her plans and nearly killed her every time. Though she managed to dodge his hooves his wit just made her want him within her grasp even more. Ren moved around in the tree for a moment. Trying to get a little more comfortable but instead succeeding in making her bruises hurt worse. She snarled and rubbed her sore bottom.

“This would be easier if I had help.” She grumbled to herself but didn’t watch were she kept her feet. So naturally, she fell out of the pine and into the powdery snow beneath her. Her yelp was heard everywhere and the black giant even looked her way. She peered up through the snow at him and glared hatefully. “If only I had an apple of something real good I bet you and I would make friends real quick.” The horse, obviously disagreeing with her snorted out of his nose and lowered his head as if to say “come and get me fuzz ball”. Ren growled and continued to stare at him. Trying to think of a way to get this horse to be hers.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]