Question for all alphas!
Okay, so I'm only six IC posts away from getting my second character, and the way that I've been posting lately means that it's going to happen today or tomorrow (because my primary thread buddy's also on, haha).
And my character is called Jonathon Robert Allan. And he had two personalities, right?
He's got DPD (disassociative personality disorder), and has the actual personality, Jonathon, and the DPD other one, Howard.
And while Jonathon is a perfect gentleman, always soft-spoken and kind, Howard is, to put it bluntly, an ass.
(Jonathon got disowned because Howard came out while he was proposing, and punched the woman in the face)

So I was just wondering, is there any packs that'd try to look past that and allow him to live in them? Because I just want to make sure, before I just make him a wanderer.
I'd still join ICly, but I figured I'd get permission from any alphas that'd accept him first, so he doesn't get kicked out as soon as Howard makes an appearence.
Anathema?
have to agree with J'adore, though if someone understands such a condition, most any pack might work out, if he knows his own condition, he could possibly explain it to the leader he meets and see how it goes from there?
or be like mars and just not tell anyone and let other people just figure it out for themselves Tongue

I also believe it's called Dissociative Identity Disorder. Used to be called Multiple personality disorder.
We are a pack made of misfits and those who aren't welcome in other places, but like Shaw said--as long as his condition was explained and the leader knew that it was a condition and what to expect, I'm sure he'd do well in any pack :] Best not to limit yourself to just one pack in case you later decide that you like another one better ^^
QUOTE (Daisuke @ Jan 8 2011, 11:34 AM)
I also believe it's called Dissociative Identity Disorder. Used to be called Multiple personality disorder. [/quote]
Oops. Thank you, then. I shall fix.

@ Naniko: Okey dokey. I just figured that I should make sure. I mean, I knew straight off the bat, he wouldn't be in Inferni, but the others... I wasn't too sure. So I'd ask. Big Grin Of course the hard thing about that is that Jonathon doesn't really know what to expect from Howard, because howard has a habit of pretending to be Jonathon and then... yeah. Just spreading around general discord and butthead-ish-ness.
Yeah ^__^ I mean, we'd love to have you! But you should consider the other packs as well, especially the ones with fewer members.
conor is a psychology freak, so if he had ended up in dahlia, he'd get free therapy sessions with his alpha XD
XDD well, that's slightly reassuring. Hopefully Howard would just hide and pretend to not exist during those sessions XD
Kesho has it, too(although I was unaware the name had been updated from MPD! lol), and I guess Kaena and Gabriel either don't really notice or just shrug it off. Tongue Though nothing super crazy has happened yet, regarding that. Except him attacking Shaw, lmao. BUT...in the future... *drums fingers together*
Phoenix Valley's pretty out there with its members, but not so much out there. Jefferson probably would not get along with him very well, but nobody pays attention to him anyway. XD PV's also a place for people who don't fit in anywhere else, but you might look into the other packs mentioned first. :3
I don't think he would have any problems in CdM, unless he did things that were violent and what not... Then Vigi would :| at him and keep an eye on him and Haven would have a scaaaary talk with him, like that time Anatoliy and Niro fought, hehe.
Meghann you shhhhhhh Anatoliy was emotional so shhhhhh
x3 Of course he was, with good reason! Buuuut still, Haven had to have a scaaaaary talk!
lol poor toliy had to bully on injured Niro... then again... it owuldn't have happened if Niro had pants :|
XD I actually thought about putting him into CdM, because of his upbringing, but then I decided screw it and made him a loner. Now he'll just visit and bother everyone! Big Grin Isn't that nice?