Sand Cut
J'adore sat on a log just outside of Dahlia. He tried to bandage his wounds but could not make heads or tails of it. Hoping someone would come across him, not even a medic spesifically, just somoe who could tie cloth. His jaw scar wouldn't need covering up, it was deep, but thin. It had bled a lot, due to not being able to close for the sand grains. But J'adore had bathed in the sea to clean his wounds. It stung like hell, but for now he wasn't going to get infected. His shoulder scars could do without being bandaged, it was the least severe of his wounds, not including the small scratches that seemed to be everywhere. There were two in a crude cross shape, but they were thin and not very deep. The real problem was the bite to his chest, it was postitioned halfway down his left ribcage and was deep, thick and prohibited his movement. Though they wouldn't scar, J'adore still knew they would stick around for a while.
[html]

Voron had caught his scent just as she was leaving her house to go hunting. She immediatly recognized it as the wolf who had taught her low speech, and decided to go see if he needed something. Seeing as he was in another pack, any intrusion on Dahlian territory could be met with violence - most wolves that she knew wouldn't attack without questioning him first, but there was always a chance thr one of the more volitile members would find him.

The black furred female followed his scent, which was borne on a chilly breeze. She was in Lupus form, since it was her prefered hunting form, but she would easily shift if a reason became apparent for hands. After a few minutes of steady loping, she found him. She slowed down as she drew near, then stopped, her breath catching in her throat. The male was coveredbon cuts and scratches, including a large one on his chest. her mother's voice flashed through her mind, telling her all the things to do for a hurt wolf. Her eyes wide, Voron caught his attention and shouted out to him,
"Wait there, I'll be right back!" Then she turned and ran away, covering the ground back to her house in half the tine it had taken her before. While J'adore wasn't in danger of dropping dead right this second, she knew it was better to hurry. The faster the wounds were treated, the less likely the chance of infection and permanent scarring.

Voron had chosen her house - a beat up little stone cabin without a roof - for what it held inside. By chance she had come across it and chosen to spend the night. In the morning, she had explored it a little. It had only two rooms, and was very beat up. However, inside a broken cupboard she had found a satchel. And in that satchel had been all sorts of dried herbs. She recognized most of them and gratefully claimed it as her own. She had no idea what wolf had left them there, but wasn't about to turn down a free gift. This satchel is what she grabbed now, picking it up in her mouth then dropping it, realizing she'd need opposable thumbs for this healing. Voron shifted, taking more time than she would have liked, but it couldn't be helped. Panting, the she-wolf grabbed the bag and ran out the door; back to J'adore.

When she reached the male, she saw that he had attempted - and failed - to bind his wounds. She kneeled down beside him, looking him over. "I can help you," she said. She was actually a little excited to help him, she loved healing. It made her feel useful.

[/html] 
Voron appeared and disappeared in seconds, leaving J'adore a little confused. she returned however with supplies. 'Never knew you could patch up people' he smiled 'Fighting. With Alaki' he sighed. He wasn't the type to go around beating up people, but Alaki was being a cretin. 'I won' he stated childishly. He tried to smiled, but hissed as a strand of fur poked at an open cut. He cursed under his breath and rubbed the spot he had injured. 'I got sand in it... I was fighting up by the mountains...'. It hadn't been a sensible spot to fight, but Alaki faultered on the sand, there speed was matched, but J'adore was older, strong and a lot more stratigic. The scar passing over his eye was from long ago and hadn't been reopened in the fight, but there was a few scars around his eye that Alaki had caused. J'adore himself hadn't inflicted many severe wounds on Alaki, but he over powered him and in the end chose whether he should live. He decided to spare the grey's life, as it wasn't his to take. 'Thank You' J'adore said as she started her work.
[html]

Voron withdrew some dried willow bark from her bag. She gave it to J'adore, telling him to chew it. It would taste very bitter, but the paste could be pressed into the deepest of the wounds to help prevent infection.
"If this is what you look like when you win, I'd hate to see you when you lose!" Voron said, teasing him gently as she cleaned his wounds. He had done a good job cleaning them out with salt-water. It would be best if she had some purified fresh water to rinse them out, since the dried on salt would cause pain whenever his wounds re-opened. "When you get home, boil
some water and wash out the wounds with it,"
she said. "That willow bark is going to go in the big slash on your chest, and the scratches around your eye. I don't want either of them to get infected. In about twelve hours you can rinse out the Willow bark paste. Most of your wounds will be fine left open, but the one on your chest I want you to bind with a fresh cloth every morning and night until it starts to heal."
The female was aware then she sounded bossy. She didn't mean to, it was just how we mother had always taught her to act when she was healing.
[/html] 
OOC- Bit of a short post, sorry XD

J'adore chewed the bark, it was bitter, but bearable. Underground Spanish Ale from Santander was bitter and earthy too. 'I hit him more times, but with little hits. He got me a few times with three with hits and a few little 'uns'. With an open mouth at her instructions he smiled. You sound like my mother' he jested. He pointed to his jaw, 'I was lucky with this one, a few inches and...' he stopped, giving her a sorry head shake. And my ear! I'm getting it pierce soon, just glad it wasn't a few days ago. I like my ears'. In fact he loved his ears. They were large and more coyote like than other wolves. Not because he was coyote descended, but because the wolves from the hotter countries had larger ears, he had not figured out why yet though. He wanted to patch himself up for his spirit guide trip; he would not miss it for anything. ’How long will they take to heal?’ he asked with a tilted head.
[html]
No problem! I'm actually glad for short fast posts cuz I'm trying to get my number up so I can get a second charrie. Smile

Voronjad considered getting a piercing herself, but she just couldn't decide in where. Maybe a tattoo would be better for her, she'd get one that ment something to her.
"Hmm, well your ears and the other scratches on your head should be healed completely within a week. Head wounds tend to bleed alot, but heal fast. I don't think you'll have any permanent scarring. The wound on your chest... well, I'd say wrap it like I told you for about five days. You'll know it's ok to leave it open when you can move without tearing it open again. I'm most worried about infection from that one since it's so deep. If you notice the wound becoming hot or swelling, see me or another medic. You wouldn't want to let the infection get into your bloodstream. " Voron paused, surprised that she knew so much. She took the chewed up willow bark from the brown male and spread it on his chest wound. It would sting a little, but not as bad as the salt water must have. He spread the remaining bark on the most servere of his wounds. Then she took the cloth he had been using, and since it seemed relitivly clean, she wrapped it around his chest wound, tying it securely on the other sidebof his body.

[/html] 
OOC ending with a bit of IC cause you can't have an IC ending this short XD:

He nodded. 'I think I got that all!' He stood allowing her to finish up. He wiggled a bit getting used to the tight dressings. 'Thank you' he repeated rubbing his chest. 'I'm gonna head of now, I'm shattered' he smiled. 'I've been up all night with the pain, I found some herbs and it soothes them, but it doesn't revived sleep...'. He said goodbye and left in Secui form, trottting rather than running. He got home and slept immediately.
[html]
Haha ok. Smile

Voron watched as J'adore left, hoping that he'd be ok. Then, she gathered up her stuff and made her way back to her house. Her home. With a smile, she layed the pack of herbs of a shelf and set about exploring her dwelling more. It was the first time she felt like she belonged somewhere since she had left her old pack.

[/html]