Into the unknown
[html]

Word Count→385 (+3)::OOC: K guys this is my last post! i'll start a new thread later...if you are interested X3 (and if Leon hasn't killed me yet)

Jaden's explanation was better than Sankara's. But she could notice that as he explained the whole thing, he seemed to get bogged on his own thoughts, and not in a nice way. He was hesitant when he talked about his former pack, and she could distinguish a touch of disgust when he quoted her about the ability of extending the Luperci genes to other wolves. She hadn't tried that by herself, but she knew what had to be done.

The black wolf suddenly took a blade out of his statchel, and made some tricks with it. Sankara followed the blade with her gaze, and she found fascinating the way in which he could handle such a dangerous weapon. Personally, she prefered to fight with her claws and teeth...not that she had ever fought someone, but it would be an interesting way of self-defense. Blades.

When the dark optime finished to talk, Sankara nodded approvingly. Even though Jaden rambled a bit, talking about his pack, he had given more information about the Optime form than her. And it was fascinating as well. Now, more questions where filling her mind. The darker male had mentioned something about 'humans'. The word was completely foreign to her. Maybe she had heard it once or twice, but she had never known what did those 'humans' were.

Then she looked towards the sky; it was getting late. Her expedition had lasted a lot, and she was starting to feel anxious. So she lifted her head, with an apology on his eyes. "Guys, it has been really interesting being here with you...but i fear that i have to go." She really regretted having to leave. She stood up and looked at Leon first. "I wish you luck on finding your brother, i bet that he is still there...oh and i hope that this explanation cleared your doubts." She gave him a smile before turning towards the other male. "...and Jaden, i wish you luck as well". With the smile still on her face, she sprinted towards CdA's packlands. As she ran, she turned her head towards her two new friends and yelled "I hope that we see each other again!" With this, she left them back. Two new friends. Now she had to see what would happen tomorrow. You never know.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]
OOc: I won't kill you ^^ ... Yet. O>O *stalks Sankara*

Leon listened carefully to Sankara, and then Jaden in turn. Sankara spoke tentativly about the topic, as if unsure if she was correct, though Leon wouldn't be one to point out any mistakes. When she finished, both looked to Jaden, who also elaborated on his understanding of the virus. Leon listened until Jaden had finished.

He withheld his questions to ponder over what he had heard, and sorted what they said. His pack had knowledge of humans, and knew they had died of strangely. But whether the Luerci virus was of human origin, Leon had no idea.

When Sankara announced that she would be leaving, Leon stood and shook himself, preparing himself to continue his journey. "It was interesting indeed." Leon chuckled, meeting Sankara's eyes. "Thank you Sankara. I do hope so." And when she ran off and called back to the two males, he chose to respond. "Who knows? Either of us could be right around the next tree!"

When Sankara was gone, Leon looked to Jaden once more. "I should be continuing along as well Jaden. I hope you have luck finding this Vigilante person." He said, bowing his head, then turning off to the south. "'souls is a large place, but who knows? You'll probably find your goal nearby. If I hear anything, I'll try to find you." He offered, beginning to jog. He wasn't sure the probability of their meeting again, but there was always the chance. Where ever each went, all paths usually met somewhere.
[html]

:’( I took so long. Sorry.

Words-400

When Jaden finished speaking everyone became quiet for a second, as if they were pondering the strange condition they found themselves in. It was odd that Leonard had had no contact or teaching s of luperci during his life until now. With the world rid of humans and animal life free to reclaim its tame habitat, it seemed very odd that a wolf or pack could completely miss luperci or try to figure out why they were no longer hunted or confined to zoos. But Jaden kept his questions to himself. Why risk souring the still weak friendship that seemed to be blossoming between the three wolves. As Sankara began to leave, she bid Jaden luck with his endeavors, of which she knew so little, but it was a kind gesture anyway. “Thank you Sankara. Good luck with pack life. It can be trying.”He answered and got to his feet. She then began to speed away, as if she were late to something or in a hurry. The comfort of home probably promised more for her than the emptiness of the woods. Home was a good reason to hurry. When she called back to them about hoping to meet again, Jaden severely doubted it. There was no reason for him to go searching for her again. But, should they coincidentally wander into one another again at least she was a friend now and not a stranger.

Once Sankara was gone, Leon turned to Jaden. He offered more kind words and a promise of information if he found any about Vigilante. For Leon to track and find Jaden would be difficult. The assassin was trained to not leave a trail and had no reason to. But, in the case they found each other again, he was a friend like Sankara. “Thank you Leon. Best of luck with your search too. The bond of family is strong. Without it you don’t have much.”

With those words, Leon headed off. Three worlds had meshed for a small time and now Jaden was alone in the forest again. He turned and melted into the forest, pondering what he would do next. There was an empty space within his mind where direction should have been. It is always possible that space might be filled with more meetings with new wolves, but for now the wood was silent and empty around the Alaskan

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]