Alone, Thunder!

Hi, new loner, for now. Seeking pack in a bit.

Chara' Name: Thunder
Chara' Birthdate: Oct' 2006
Reg' or Luperci: Luperci Ortus.
Species: Canis Lupus Albus.
Secondary Contact: \[EMAIL=Remnant_@live.co.uk\]Click here.\[/EMAIL\]
Currently played charas': Thunder
How you found 'Souls: Google; curiosity about RP' on forums, had been RP'ing other ways before.
RP' examples: Chara' Prof' is done, but you'll have to wait to see my actual RP' style.

Known by Ɍέɱņӓήt OOC, feel free to PM, I'm eager to see how you guys RP' here Tongue

Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Whoops. XD I guess the admin control thingie doesn't like the funky characters you were using for your OOC name. D: Sorry about that, I had to put it to "Remnant" 'cause it was wasn't properly parsing the character entities. o_o My bad!

But welcome! Glad to see you joining. ^__^

Ahh, no worries, I wasn't sure they would work, haha. Cheers for acceptin'. Look forward to testing this place out ;P

;; Remnant

They did, until I edited you to throw your title on! D: You could proooobably use them in the signature field and they'd attach to the bottom of your posts, although I'm not 100% certain. :x Worth a shot, I think! :>

Thanks very much!