Joining
i.
o Character Name: Rodolphus Damon
o Character Birthdate (October 13 2003):
o Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Luperci (is it ok that I want him to be a wolf/pitbull mix also? If not, just say he is a regular wolf)
o Species (not applicable to canines):
o Gender: Male
o Your e-mail: I’m in the process of obtaining a new email address. I prefer to keep my primary one private for now. Admins, I’ll gladly PM you this information.
o A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). None, Email is best
o How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Affiliation
o (initial post or three examples)

The night. Rodolphus always preferred it to the garish, bright light of day. In the day light, the sun bore down on you and everything was filled with light. You felt exposed and vulnerable even if you were more than fit to survive. It also made your head hurt. The night was a much kinder time. If one wanted to be invisible, it would merely be a matter of staying out of the moonlight, which was too gentle to penetrate the darkest of shadows. Large, massive ebon paws wove their way through the terrain, sharp blood colored optics took in the surrounding area with quiet thought. He was all about stealth and Ro was testing himself, making sure to keep his skills sharp. He had been observing this area for a little while, noting the locals were quite as morbid as he was, yet they had structure. Ro always liked structure and routine, he also liked how there was a tinge of sadness and death in the air. It was like a putrid stench that penetrated everything it touched. He smiled, revealing rows of devastatingly sharp teeth. This area was worth a sniff or two, maybe much more than that.

The dark beast, tired of the nomadic life and the constant searching of sources for food and survival, decided against being a rogue. He wanted to settle, to find structure and support, and most of all, to leave his mark. It was only natural for the part wolf to long for sense of being and purpose, it was in his blood, passed on through generations. It was an instinct he could not ignore and therefore, he obeyed willingly. The moon light shone brightly. A lot more brightly then he liked. The air was chilly, but it was definitely telling of a seasonal change. The cold harsh temperatures of winter had been replaced with more moderate soft temperatures. Not that the Damon minded it, but his coat was heavy and full of dead loose undercoat. He longed for warmer months to come, so he could finally shed the thick pelt and replace it with a more airier version.

He walked with his head and tail lowered, a sign of respect. There was no reason to defile the inhabitants, no matter how highly he thought of himself. Any moron could easily walk a foreign turf with their heads held high. It was a head, in Rodolphus’s point of view that was better chopped off. In the world of survival, arrogance really had no place save to help the weaker survive a few more weeks. He ran his tongue along his rows of ivory teeth, his eyes looking skyward, his nose taking in the air. Yes this place felt totally right, but it also felt wrong in so many ways. It was interesting, Ro preferred it over the dull and ordinary. So what was there left to do? He smiled again, but it quickly faded to his trademark neutral expression. Why settle down of course.
Accepted! In regard to the wolf/ pitbull mix, I don't see why not, as we have other wolf/ dog mixes. The pitbull isn't a poodle, either, so I do believe this might be possible? Someone else may correct me if I'm wrong. :]

Also, be sure to keep everything in third person - I caught a 'you' in the first paragraph that seemed a bit off due to the context. Otherwise, everything looks fine. I'll title you up and add you to the ranks in a few moments.

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]