Unusual Wolf Breed
Is there any wolf breed with a curled tail?
I realized much of the way I perceived Ever was not thick coated and strong as the Husky part she is said to have. I plan on changing her appearance a bit as well as her heritage, but still keep her signature curled tail. Anyone have any ideas?
:]
Well, to my knowledge there are no wolf subspecies with curled tails. But if you'd like to keep some dog in her I suggest Akita Inu, or Shiba Inu, or maybe something from the Spitz family since all of those have curled tails. c:
Yep, as with Wolfs, I don't know of any wolf species that have a curled tail. But you could try adding in a different dog type like Wolfs suggested. ^^ They're all great ideas and could work well if you want Ever to be petite. You could also try some sort of wolf/ Shiba Inu/ coyote mix if you want to give her the petite (coyote), have the curled tail (dog), and still be mostly wolf. You could just say she's on the smaller size, since it is possible. ^^

Edit: the Canaan Dog also has a curly tail. ^^
[html]

Make her a wolf/dog hybrid. as Bao said, the Akita Inu, the Shiba inu, Greenland dog...practically any spitz breed. There are other breeds (Which i can't remember by now) that have curly tails, so check out this list to see which species have curly tails and which one do you prefer. Hope that it is helpful ^^!

[/html]