Jackal stuff
Hi!! well, i have been thinking about getting another character. A jackal to be precise. But i've noticed that there aren't many jackals (if none at all) here in 'Souls, and the information about them is poor. So i wanted help with some issues, for example:

-The size of a jackal in luperci form

-Behaviour of other wolves with jackals

-Distribution of these animals

...among other things...

If somebody can help me i would appreciate it X3
it's rare to see Jackals because they are more native to Europe/Africa than they are to North america, so many of them wouldn't travel.

I'd say the same relationship between the two would be about the same as wolves and coyote's. some would hate them and others would tolerate where more would not think twice about what they were.

as for size, i think they are about the same size as a coyote, but I think i'll let someone else answer that for me Big Grin
I think Jackals are a bit small but I'm not sure.
Well, about the size, Jackals are very small, if we compare them to wolves and even coyotes, they are about 40 cms tall!!

As for it's other forms, i estimate about...140 cms to 150 cms for Optime form, and 60 to 70cms for Secui. It would be hilarious to see the small creature on it's secui form trying to bite somebody's head off^^! hehe

I based my calculations on how does the normal wolve's size range changes, so it may be wrong.

And i think that i've heard about introduced jackals in California...hmmm, i'll have to check, but what i want is to make my jackal a spanish speaker X3
well just remember they would have to be introduced before 1988 Smile
http://rpguide.soulsrpg.com/werewolves/size/
Here you go. Smile scroll to the very bottom.
All the Jackal information you can shake a stick at! ;D
-_-' Oww i feel stupid now. That info was there ALL THE TIME?? geez
Well thanks Valinta and Sie!! haha i totally missed that information.

And Shaw: if that was not the case, maybe the little jackal came here by ship ^^!! i suppose
Dude, seriously, it's no problem! We have a crapton of information everywhere, so it's no wonder sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle. ^_^ If you have moar questions after reading up, feel free to post <3
Well hey, this guy is a jackal Big Grin Well half jackal, but jackal none the less Big Grin You can use his profile for information and as an example if you wanna :3
QUOTE (Revan Rajanikant @ Feb 13 2011, 12:14 AM)
Well hey, this guy is a jackal Big Grin Well half jackal, but jackal none the less Big Grin You can use his profile for information and as an example if you wanna :3 [/quote]
Really?? Thanks Big Grin

Edit: Lots of love for all of you!! *hugs everybody*
And...how can i have my new character? i mean, who do i have to talk to and how can i create it
You're welcome ^^