randomly beginning the end
((Set before the fire!))

Kyler walked through the lands slowly, her deep emerald eyes wary. Dirk had finally caught up with her, dragged her away. Her deep red, almost black fur hid the scars. Then she'd been a scared, scarred, child. Now...she was a lonely, scarred adult. And then some. She'd only met a few wolves outside of Chimera. She looked around. Chimera was no more. The lands she remembered so well were gone. Damien was gone. Long gone from the scent of it. A new, stronger scent covered the alpha's scent.

She shrugged, moved on, deeper into former pack lands. She moved to the graveyard. So amazing, despite how many battles she'd been through, she was still just a wolf. She'd never been infected by the werewolf blood that ran rampant. She guessed she was okay with that. After all....why would she want to be a werewolf? What advantages did they have? So many were becoming more and more human. It was pathetic.

She snorted, staring at the graves. Well, Damien. I never got the chance to prove I was worth more than an omega. Guess that sucks for me, huh?