Hello....
Hello everyone,

I know that I just sort of disappeared at the end of last summer and I apologize. Regardless of the fact that school and changing majors took over my life, I should have at least given an explanation. So that was a jerk thing to do. OnO

I am still super busy (busier than last semester, actually) but I keep getting the urge to return.... I still won't be able to rejoin because my activity will be very low. I was wondering, though, if I could have a few, very slow, low maintenance LASKY threads w/ Cwmfen and willing players. I sort of talked to Erin already about this, but I thought I'd just bring it out in the open to be sure.

If not that's cool! I still lurk around.... ^~^;;

Req
hi Req!!! -waves- we still <3 you of course :3
Hey Req! Good to see you're still around. Big Grin And you're more than welcome to use the LASKY forum for a few threads. It's for:
Quote:Within this forum, members both present and past (without rejoining) may roleplay characters they have had over the years, whether dead or alive.
So you're good to go! Smile

WAHOO.
*huggles teh Req* <333 ^^
Hai there, Miss Req! <3 It's nice to see you come back, even if it's just to lurk a bit. >3

If you need anyone to participate in a LASKY thread, I'm always available for one.
Oh hey it's Requim!! <3!! Good to see you! I had wondered where you were off to!!
Requiem <3<3<3<3<3<3
<333 I would love another thread with Zeke and Cwmfen sometime. Glad to see you around again!
Hey! Glad to hear you're doin' all right! :3

You can definitely have some random threads in LASKY if you wish, though do remember that the threads in there are not considered canon. ^^
Hello everyone! Thank you! That's awesome to hear, OuO <33 I'm excited~

! Erin, I'll try to have a thread up sometime before next week... I'll try to be on to talk to you before I post to maybe get a few minor detail stuff!

And I'd be excited to have an Ezekiel thread, Mel! Hit me up with a PM if you have any specifics in mind! ^w^

Hello~~ And yes, I will not make them canon-y ^w^~~~
Req!!!! <33333333 and <33333333 and <3 <3 <3

that is all.
Eeeeeee hi Req!!! <3333333333 WE MISS YOU SO MUCH OMG!!!!!!
I missed you guys too! ^w^ I hope I can one day re-integrate myself into the 'Souls community~! For now... just a few threads I suppose...