she called it her future
[html]

She thought that there seemed to be a wistful tone to the words he spoke and Princess could tell that he did miss his home country very deeply. It was strange to imagine missing something so much, as Princess did not have that in her memories. Crimson Dreams was the only place before she had moved to Cour des Miracles that she had loved much at all, but she was not very far from it and she could go visit whenever she chose. Not only was she a part of Haven's family there, but the two packs were on very good terms and her appearance on the borders would not be questioned, but welcomed. That did not seem to be the case for J'Adore and his longing for Spain and its beaches and his family.

"I suppose it would not be practical to visit shortly? It's far away, right?" The young Lady Chance did not know where it was, exactly, but if it was somewhere that could only be reached by boat, then it certainly would not be plausible for him to visit there for only a short while. The society of the canines was not nearly as advanced as it had been when humans were the dominant species on earth, or so she could only assume from what she had read in the many books she had skimmed over the years. Books like the ones that surrounded them now in the library were evidence enough of that. Most luperci could not write, let alone create bound bundles of pages with typed ink filling them. It was astonishing that humans could have ever accomplished that. The luperci had grown a great deal from the wolves that had lived during the time of humans, but Princess did not think that there were frequent boats leaving the area that could bring him there and back for only a short time. It probably wasn't possible for him to visit, and that was sad, she supposed, if he missed it.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei05 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#f0bfb5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei05.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #faece9; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei05-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #af513e; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei05-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

His guide is visible to all, if the believe in them of something XD! Big Grin

J'adore nodded, 'It's in Europe'. Wistful words misted in mid air, however his thoughts about the subject abruptly ended, better they were out of his head. J'adore shook his head slowly and sighed, 'Will you be okay to get this all back to Cours?'

J'adore's gaze moved to the shape that was now perched on top of the shelves. Ptitsa bent her neck down and then back up, doing a little nod before greeting her mentor, 'Hey'. J'adore smiled up at her and replied in the same content fashion, Hola'. Turning back to Princess he gave another smile before explaining simply, 'my spirit guide...'. Ptitsa nodded and leapt from the shelf, landing in the middle of the aisle. Ptitsa's attention turned to the female and she decided that she must be greeted too, 'Greetings, J'adore is helping you choose some written art, is he?'

Granted, Ptitsa was a lot more open in her being than most other guides, but sometimes she took over the conversation completely. 'Ptitsa, you do know she may not see you?'J'adore stated with frown. Princess could just be seeing thin air, even though J'adore saw the Peregrine plainly in his vision. His gaze moved to the female again, giving her a smile he showed often.

[/html]
[html]

She had never been off this continent and she knew very little of the world across the ocean, so it did not surprise her to hear that Spain was elsewhere. The tribal man did not seem to want to talk much more of that, though, instead questioning whether or not she would be fine to take the books back to Cour des Miracles on her own. As she had not found too many, she figured it would not be too bad, and the city was not all that far from the pack's territory. "I think I'll be fine. I didn't get too many," she said. Princess was a stubborn and prideful she-wolf, and despite being very tired often, she was not the type to accept help when it was offered.

Golden gaze followed his to the top of the shelf curiously and Princess tilted her lovely face up to see the winged creature perched there. The male and the bird exchanged some words with a small interjection by J'Adore that this was his spirit guide, and Princess thought to the other time she had seen a spirit guide. It had been an extremely long time since then, well over a year, but it had not been an encounter that the young Lady Chance could possibly forget. It had been on an excursion to visit the tribe that she had met Susquehanna and her daughter, Desiree, and Hanna's spirit guide.

Hanna's spirit guide had been much more alarming than this one, however strange it was to see a spirit guide. "Hello, Ptitsa. He is, he's been really helpful," she said, as he had been. She would certainly be able to make good use of the books he had helped her mind, she hoped. "I met a woman of the tribe a very long time ago, Susquehanna, and her spirit guide was a tiger, so I've seen one before," she explained to J'Adore. She recalled her reaction to Hanna's guide and it had been interesting, to say the least, and she did not know whether or not J'Adore had received odd responses to his in the past.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei05 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#f0bfb5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei05.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #faece9; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei05-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

WC- 000 Big Grin

J'adore nodded, 'Sometimes people do not see them and think that I am talking to mid air. I thinks it's just with people who don't believe, I'm not sure I saw any till I gained Ptitsa' he mused in wonder. It was true he had not believed in the beasts before he gained his mentor. 'Or that we choose not to be visible' Ptitsa added. 'I myself choose tobe visible all the time'. Her words were spoken proudly, though her eyes narrowed as J'adore joked, 'When you're around! Ptitsa tends to dissapear for days on end'. The latter part of the sentence was spoken to Princess, so J'adore avoided Ptitsa's glare.

Ptitsa nodded, 'Helpful little boy', she mocked, knowing J'adore would take the joke in his stride. She straightened up and reverted back to her serious form. 'Well if you don't mind I need to head back now, I must see to the firewood stocks', J'adore said picking up his bag and giving another one of his friendly smiles, 'It had been a pleasure meeting you, if you need any more help with books I'm in AniWaya'.

[/html]
[html]

The friendly banter that was exchanged between J'Adore and the spiritual bird was interesting and amusing all the same, though the young Lady Chance was not sure how she felt about being told that she would be the cause of the bird disappearing for days. What, exactly, did he mean by that, and should she be offended? Princess was not certain, so she gave a noncommittal nod in response. The two exchanged more words and she shifted her weight awkwardly, unsure of whether or not they expected her to join in on the conversation, but thankfully that did not seem to be the case as he began to excuse himself and gather his possessions.

"Same to you," she said, as it had been a pleasure meeting him. He had been good company for the day and he had been very helpful in finding books she could use to draw inspiration from. "Thanks again for all the help, and I'll keep that in mind," she replied with a pretty smile. Though she gathered up her things and made sure she would not be leaving anything behind, she moved down the aisle of shelves, perhaps in hopes of a few more books jumping out at her that might prove useful. She would return to Cour des Miracles soon, but she was not yet ready to leave.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]
OOC-Short fail post to end it all XD

J'adore nodded, 'I'll be going then, hopefully we will meet again'. J'adore turned away and moved towards the door. Ptitsa bowed her head as her mentor walked away, 'What he said'. She flapped away, and folowed the male.

The male walked slowly to his mount who had been waiting outside the whole time. 'Hey boy!' he greeted. The cremello stallion neighed, nudging the luperci's leg lovingly as he mounted. 'Quera was J'adore's main mount, Fuerte was happy staying in the fields everyday rather than being ridden, he made his own entertainment. 'Quera was much more lively and need a challenge. J'adore had already exhausted his resources and was in need of thinking up more ways to entertain the stallion. 'Quera had already nearly mastered dressage, jumping, cross-country and being a pack horse.

The journey back to AniWaya was speedy, due to 'Quera's eagerness to speed up, Ptitsa remained in the air fr the whole journey on landing when J'adore halted 'Quera so he could drink.
[html]

The young Lady Chance watched him leave, sneaking to one of the windows briefly to watch him ride away on his horse. Horses were interesting creatures, certainly. Drogon was a fine creature and Princess liked him well enough, and riding him was not so bad, even if she was nervous sometimes on his broad back, despite always being behind her mate, and she knew Haven would never let her fall off. Princess thought she might like to eventually have a horse of her own, but she would need a lot of help choosing one and learning how to handle and ride it, so she was not planning to do it immediately. She would need to muster up the ability to ask for help and to put aside her stubborn nature in favor of accepting the help offered for the benefit of both her and the horse.

It probably would not be any time soon that she looked into getting a horse of her own, though. She had her hands full with her children and now studied to gain a co-rank for herself. Maybe she could talk to Haven about it later, but for now, there were more pressing matters. She looked back to all the shelves, but she did not return to roam them. It was getting late now and she was easily spooked, particularly when she left the safety of the pack's territory. With a nervous glance around, she hurridly left the library as well, moving quickly in the direction of the Miracles pack. Now that it was growing dark, she was worried about the possibility of getting snuck up on or, even worse, getting attacked. When she was past the borders of the pack's land, she would be safe and she would not need to worry, but until then, she was going to be vigilant.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+
[/html]