Character Name: Akita Alcantara
Character Birthdate: 14 April, 2010
Character Gender: Female
Character Species: 50% Mexican Wolf, 50% Iberian Wolf
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Desired Profession Path, if any: none
AIM if you'd want to give us this: none
Currently played characters: This is my first character
How did you hear about 'Souls? A random top rpg site… but I forgot which one xDD
If joining OOCly, a link to three examples of RP. If joining ICly, your IC post:

Akita rose. She didn’t have a pack and had been alone for quite a while. She trotted around, nose to the ground. She searched for pack boundaries; she knew there had to be one around here somewhere. Finally, after a lot of searching, she smelled wolf. A wave of relief washed over her before anxiety hit. She hoped she did this right, as she never had before.

She howled for one of the pack members, still outside the boundary lines. She crouched low to the ground in submission and let her ears slide back. She was uncomfortable – she had never needed to submit - but knew that she had to make a good first impression. Her nails dug into the soft earth, then relaxed as she did. She wondered who would answer her call as she maintained her position.
[html]

WC: 251 OOC: I’m sorry I meant to get to you ealier!

Liliana had been trying to get the little foal to stand, though it seemed to only want to sit. The poor thing needed exercise and it should have been standing. Liliana had actually just come back from the borders after meeting a new wolf who seemed to want to join so Liliana went through the process, quite happily, their members had dwindled down, especially after the snow storm. Her heart clutched at the thought of her friend Theodoric, the poor man… if there was something she could do, just like she couldn’t do anything for Old Jack. The horse had died from a hit to the head from debris flying into the stables. Her thoughts were wandering and she shook her head trying to clear her mind. The task at hand was to get this foal to get up and start using his legs, or he wouldn’t have legs to use.

As he was halfway up, however a call came, and the foal jumped and slipped, falling back into a laying position. Liliana sighed, knowing she would have to go back out again… Grace would probably hate her ut she got out her flaxen maned chestnut mare and started for the borders. This was a short enough ride, so it was not too much of a hassle for the female. Once seeing the newcomer Liliana hopped down from Grace.

Hello, my name is Liliana Utina, and you are at the border of Aniwaya. Is there anything I can do for you?

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]