I'm a Loner.. and I Like it.
Mizu Kuin had finally stumbled across the 'Souls land after traveling for longer than three months. She was exhausted and tiered and wanted a friend soon. She was normally shy but she didn't care about that anymore. She just wanted someone to talk to. She smelt wolves on the air and walked towards it. She came to a place that had water. A smile broke out across her face and even though it was cold she rushed to the bank. She dipped her head down and took a big drink. She splashed around in it for a while then shook her coat. Great She was freezing now. She giggled.

Mizu was tiered of being alone, she tipped her head back and let out a long howl. Telling anyone to come see her arrivle. She wanted the whole world to know she was here. She was where she would stay... at least in these lands. She smiled and turned to face the wind, it played with her silky coat and she barked happily.
Roran had been laying down next to a slow moving river. As he heard the howl he had quickly gotten to his paws and looked around, before throwing his head back and letting out a long and happy howl of greetings. After he finished the call he turned and began to run toward where he had heard the howl come from. ~Finally a person to meet~ He thought to himself as he continued to run, jumping over small creeks and ducking under small tree's. The sound of his quick approach was audible for a few meters in all directions.
Mizu finally heard a howl in return. Her ears pricked up, the ear that wasn't died seeming to flop down a bit at the tip. She looked in all directions for the source of the call but she couldn't pick anything up for a little while. Soon though, she heard footsteps and noises. She looked over, seeing a male wolf. She smiled gently, her eyes twinkling a pretty ice blue. "Hello." She gave him a dip of her head and she stood up tall. Her right front leg was picked off the ground, haning in the air. This was a habit she had had since she was a pup. Her head was slightly cocked and her fur still flickered around in the slight breeze. "I am Mizu Kuin, otherwise known as Mizu."
He smiled as best a wolf could, and attempted to return her bow, though he ended up looking very foolish. "My name is Roran, but you may call me what you wish" He says, returning to a standing positian before simply sitting down, breathing heavily. "Im surprised to find anyone else wandering about out here" He says, still smiling, due to both his looks and personality, it was obvious he was still slightly young.
She grinned at the male, "Well it is nice to meet you Roran." She smiled, prefering to stand than to sit. She didn't smell the Luperci on him, assuming he was a normal wolf. "And why is that?" Her tail wagged steadily and her eyes were fixed on him. Her blue painted ear was pricked as high as it would go while the other ear kind of dropped in a cute fashion. She waited to see why he would think no one would be around here. She was curious. If this was a place not many people visited then she would have to rethink where she was going to stay.
"Well, there arent usually many people out here, i thought i was the only one out and about today" He said, still smiling a cheerful grin. In truth alrthough he was about a year younger than the female, he found her attractive, and the way her ear did that was very cute. He simply sat there smiling, looking at her, he cocked his head to the side. "So if you dont mind me asking, why are you out here and not with your clan?" He asks
"Oh okay." She smiled, she could tell he was younger than her, but having a nice conversation with maybe a future friend with him didn't bother her. She felt a slight blush spring to her cheeks as she felt him look at her. He asked her a question that she didn't really know how to answer, "Well, I don't exactly have a clan. I left my home about six or seven months ago... and I wounded up here." She grinned, she liked the reply that she answered with. It wasn't a lie but she just didn't really know what to say to people anymore, the last time she had contact with another wolf was three months ago. "And why aren't you with your clan?" She hoped it didn't come out bratty, she was just curious.
He paws the ground where he was sitting slightly. "Well, in truth i just recently found a home in the Pheonix Valley. For the past few months iv'e been wondering about, ever since my parents never came home" He said, looking down slightly at mentioning his parent, though it was still a rather sore subject to him, he didnt mind saying something about it to a new friend. After a moment he looked back up at her, the smile back. "And well, the life of a pack isn't quite home to me yet so i decided to get out and go exploring" He said
She frowned slightly as he explained why he was alone. "Sorry about your- uh.. parents." She was truly sorry for what had happened. How long have you been apart of the pack?" She didnt really know what to say.. She pawed the ground with her hanging paw and frowned. What should she say?? She cocked her head towards him, "How long have you been in this area?" She thought it may start some conversation. She clamped her mouth shut, bot knowing what to say anymore.
He tilted his head to the side. "Well iv'e been a member of the pack for about 2 weeks or so, maybe less, and iv'e been in the area for quite sometime" He says, smiling once more. "Why havent you tried to join a pack?" He asked looking at her curiously, his head still tilted to the side. Though this was a normal conversation, his tail was swishing back and forth on the ground.
Mizu nodded her head as he explained how long he had been in the area. She smiled, "Well I have been traveling for quite some time now and I am just wondering around these parts, trying to find a good home. I may stay a loner for a while or I may think about settling down." She grinned. She was still at a loss for words, she had said something but didn't know exactly if it sounded okay. It had been three months since she had had contact with another wolf.
He nodded his head. "Its okay being a loner, but nothing compares to having a bunch of friends who care about you" He said, still smiling. As he continued to look at her as his tail swished back and forth, he had an idea. "Hey, wanna go for a run?" He asked, standing up, though lowering his front half so that his rear stuck into the air as his tail wagged happily, he looked like a playful pup.
She smiled and then was slightly surprised at what he said next. She want usually up for doing things this early after she met someone but she nodded her head, "Sure!" She laughed and lunged towards him, pounced on him and took off running the other direction. Her white sleek body moved quickly across the ground and her muscles bulged from under her silky pelt. She barked, telling him to hurry up and catch her.
He rolled to his feet and laughed. Upon getting to his feet he shook off the dirt in his nice white coat and took off after her. Thankfully after so many months of having to survive by himself, he was very athletic and caught up to her quickly. As he came up next to her he turned and jumped on her, making them both roll into the foliage. He laughed the entire time, quickly getting to his feet and taking off back the way they had been going.
She laughed as she plumeted to the ground. She tried to get up quickly and ran after him. She took her best shot and leaped roared him. She landed at his feet, just missing him. She grunted as she pushed herself up and went on to speed past him. She slowed down for a split second so she could change direction then she zigzagged back and tackled him to the ground.
He rolled her off him and laughed loudly, climbing to his feet and facing her. He stuck his rear in the air as his tail wagged happily. His eyes showed great playfulness and enjoyment. His tounge lolled out of the rifhgt side of his mouth as he breathed, his body language showed that he was still quite the little playful pup. "Is that all you got?" He asked, barking happily
[html]

occgoodnessss

Mizu laughed as she scrambled up. She mimicked his action and barked loudly. She stuck her nose on the ground and snuffled around in what little snow there was left. She giggled as she sneezed. She growled and pulled her lips up to crinkle on the top of her nose. She bared her sparkly white teeth and growled and snarled. She giggled again as she pounced at him. She took off running in another direction and skidded to a halt about 30 feet away from him. She watched him carefully, ready to make her next move.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
As he was tackled he simply laughed and rolled. As she had stopped a ways away from him he got up and shook off the little amount of fine dirt that had felt the need to entangle itself in his white fur. When he had shaken himself sufficiently, he turned and looked at her, a large grin across his face as he simply sat down. "I think thats enough for now" He said with a long yawn as he shook his head, trying to clear away the sleepiness that had plagued him most of the day, and had now reasserted itselfs.
She smiled as she heard his reply. She trotted over to him, head held high and tail wagging. "I'm tired too." She giggled as she plopped down on the ground. She lay with her head still up and looking at him, wanting to take a nap right here. She looked around quickly to see if this was a good place and with a satisfied grunt she rolled over onto her back, looking at him upside down. She giggled and let her tounge lull out of her mouth with a happy smug grin on her face.
He laughed as she rolled over and let her tounge hang out. In responce he simply plopped down onto his side and squirmed for a moment trying to adjust for a good nap, after a moment he rolls over and smiled at her. As he watched her for a moment, he let out a long yawn. "Sleep well" he said before closing his eyes and quickly beginning to snooze.