I think we've met before
[html]

Sorry for the lateness, i really suck at rping.

Temo Wolfe

Temo was out and about just wandering around. He had come across a couple of dilapidated cabins and rummaged through them but had not found anything worthwhile. Even the wood that the cabins were made from was to rotten to be reused in rebuilding from the storm.

Suddenly he stopped, ears perked up and swiveled around as they picked up the howl of his mate calling him. As the echos of the howl faded away, he got the direction from whence it came. He gave an answering howl to reverberate through the trees letting Jace know he heard. Before the echos of his howl had followed the echos of hers, he had taken off, loping in the direction that her howl had come from.

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
ok posting order; ~ Roran, then Temo, then me. will make it easier on everyone

also fail post, my brain is dead

Jace smiled as her new son ran with her, she could also feel the small lives inside her belly as they grew, they were too small at the moment for her to physically feel but she just knew that they were there, a mothers instinct that told her to be extra careful lest she accidentally hurt them. The wind dragged at her fur and she breathed in deeply, her home was here and here it would stay until her body was naught but bones and dust buried in the ground.

A howl in the distance made her ears pull forwards, even the curled over tips strained to pull themselves up straight but the muscle weakness kept them down. There was no more beautiful sound to her than Temo's howl.