◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Yes Luperci
◦Species: Wolf, Mackenzie Valley Wolf and Great Plains mix
◦Gender: Female
◦Currently played characters: None
◦How you found 'Souls: Goggled Wolf Rpg
◦3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: I filled out my profile
Ohh and I forgot to put loner.. So.. Loner xD
Hey there! Big Grin

Your profile looks great aside from one minor detail -- if Silyva was born August 2010, she'd be 6 months, 14 days old, as calculated by this date calculator. That's about two weeks too young to be a loner, as all Loners must be seven months of age -- would you mind pushing her birthdate forward by about two weeks? September 01 - 05 would be fine. :3 If you would want her to be what her age is, however, one year old, you should make her born in March 01, 2010. Big Grin

Other than this tiny detail, everything looks great, though! I'm gonna go ahead and accept you. Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Ahh thank you! I fixed it. Silly me, I can't do mathTongue
Uhh... I had a question about something. I hope you don't mind me asking you. But..

I thought I read somewhere about how my wolf can own a Companion of another type of animal? Is that ture and if so how do i get one?
No problem! I can't do math to save my life, man. >__> That date calculator has saved me more times than I'd like to admit. XD

And yes! You can have a NPC companion -- check out the RP guide, it will certainly inform you. ^_^ If you have any questions, come right back around, I'll be glad to answer!
So all I have to do is say I have a companion and thats it?
OH JEEZ I AM DUMB. I am an idiot and I linked you to the wrong section of the RP guide. >___< That is what I get for not sleeping and trying to do 50 things at once. :\ Here is the correct section on companions. I hope that is more illuminating for you and a lot less confusing, yeesh!

But yes -- basically, you just say you have a companion and include them in your threads and posts. Big Grin If you have any more questions after reading the right page, let me know!

Again, really, really sorry for the improper link there! <3
Okay okay thank you and nahh your okay!