New Char for 'Souls....
Hello, everyone! I was thinking of officially re-joining 'Souls, although with a different character than Cwmfen. She'll be similar however, and even a little from the same bloodline-- but not really... I sort of wanted a younger and different character, but one that was different from Cwmfen. I hope she's not lame and too similar to Cwmfen, so I am asking for your help! I was going to have her join as a loner and maybe join up with a pack if one seemed to fit with her... Maybe Inferni since she's a hybrid? Or maybe DDM since I am just always with that pack's line... ^w^;;;;

Thank you!!

Name: Yi TaeKyung
Birthdate: 2010.12.27.

Relations:
Grandsire: Corvus Vendetta [Yi JinTae] (Eurasian wolf)
Dame: Cho TaeSoo (Eurasian wolf)
Sire: Yi YongHwan (Jindo Dog)

Luperci: Verto

Appearance: *Being the only survivor of TaeSoo’s second litter, it seems as if the darkness of JinTae’s—or Corvus Vendetta’s—soul is somehow viral. Because JinTae had mated with TaeSoo before, the virus that coded for his corruption and phenotype had infected the uterus and eggs of the mother wolf.*

Her coat is shorter than that of a typical wolf, but it is thick, dense, and soft—functional in both warm and cold temperaments. The base colour of her fur is black, although it lightens marginally to a sable brown at her ears, the base of her ears, and inner ears. There is a creamy-white to white on her lower muzzle, her chin, down her chest, and on her paws up to her shins. Like her relative Cwmfen nic Graine, her eyes, due to JinTae’s blood, is the same, translucent white.

TaeKyung is smaller than a wolf but larger than a JinDo dog. She is strong due to training, but her muscle is lean muscle, and is optimal for agility and speed more than brute force. That is not to say that he attacks do nothing—TaeKwonDo is her passion and she could knock-out or kill an opponent. However, if she were asked to wield a weapon, she would not endure as long in a fight.

Around her neck she wears a silver antique key with two steel guitar picks on a silver chain—relics of a romance of the past.

In Optime, her body is bound by lean muscle, her coat accenting her fitness and strength well. She carries very little even in her bipedal form. Her hair is long, black, and straight, and it is often kept up in a high, crude bun with black string, the front of her hair standing a little tall as if teased a bit.

Biography: Yi JinTae found the female wolf Cho TaeSoo to be somehow worthy of his attention. She was the last wolf and only wolf that he mated with in Korea before leaving for the land of ‘Souls in pursuit of his sexually matured daughter Cwmfen nic Graine. Cho TaeSoo, however, never became pregnant, although she did exhibit some changed. (It may be that Corvus’ condition is a rare and potent sexually transmitted disease, although it is uncertain and not proven).

Cho TaeSoo eventually mated with Yi YongHwan, a Jindo dog (a dog species native to Korea), giving birth to a litter of which TaeKyung was the only survivor. The two raised her in a very strict manner, instilling the dying martial arts of the nation, TaeKwonDo. TaeKyung embraced the martial art even before she was able to shift, watching her father and the other canines beneath him practicing with diligence every day and fighting with prestige at every battle. Once TaeKyung was able to shift, she practiced every day, growing with surprising speed. She was noted to have a near-savant skill within the martial art, although when sparring her flaw manifested as a lack in moving and simply taking the blow.

It was noted that some interest was exhibited between TaeKyung and another male that practiced beneath Yi YongHwang, and perhaps the male had presented the necklace to her. But even having accepted it, she departed suddenly on a voyage that carried her far from her homeland, and she came upon the land of ‘Souls….

Personality: *Being the only survivor of TaeSoo’s second litter, it seems as if the darkness of JinTae’s—or Corvus Vendetta’s—soul is somehow viral. Because JinTae had mated with TaeSoo before, the virus that coded for his corruption and phenotype had infected the uterus and eggs of the mother wolf.*

She smiles very little, and when she does it seems almost disturbing, as if her bright mind has a paint-stroke of black ink marring it. TaeKyung is quite, territorial, aggressive, and yet calm. Many similarities exist between her and her relative, Cwmfen, even her desire for the dark heart. However, sexually she is more conservative. While curious, because of her highly territorial nature, she could tolerate only monogamous relationships. The necklace that adorns her neck hints at a romantic past, and it seems that, for the present, she is content at remaining on her own.

She loves to fight and practice the martial art of her culture. She is a warrior, as is in her blood—a fighter.
She's a little more scary than Cwmfen! I will miss Cwmfen but I think a new character will be cool and a nice change for you. I love to read your posts, no matter the character Req. This one seems to have a lot of potential.
Thanks, Kris! <3 OuO I feel a little better about her, ^w^ I'm excited to re-join and with a new main char~ I hope we'll be able to have a thread or two again...