So, how'd you find 'Souls?
My friend Psych (Bindu Epals!) showed it to me. And I was like =O and was like 'LEMME JOIN AS A CAT.' And yeah. xD
QUOTE (Fish@11:48am)
Once, long ago and far away, I was googling wolf RPs because Neopets was no longer a safe RP place. I think it was '02 or early '03. Then I found 'Souls. Then 'Souls rejected me, but I am resilient and kept bouncing back (And again, and again) while making some apparently iconic/memorable characters. Like Bloodbane, and Fly Agaric, and Agani de'Luah... And Fish!

I think last time I posted was when Jasper was a babydog, and someone (Koo, maybe?) called him a "fuzzy little beardog". Well, now I have ANOTHER babydog, and Jasper is turning three, and if you knew me and wanted to get back in contact my lovely friend here is posting this so you can =D I can now be contacted at LJ's "themagpye", MSNs "magpye@live.ca", and Wordpress' "50MillionThings". Also, Amber Pye for Facebook junkies.

ILY ALL. It's so nice to see me being remembered =D
[/quote]

I talk to Fish daily, and I copypasta'd everyone remembering her to her.

Personally, I have to blame Libri for my 'Souls beginning. We were RPing together on some board I don't remember, and she invited me over to Four Seasons. And then I think Four Seasons closed? or something, and she said something along the lines of "Well, come to Bleeding Souls instead!" and so I poked around Bleeding Souls on EZboard for awhile, and then made a Colibri sister. I RP'd Hanna pretty inconsistently, largely due to my dad disliking the site and not wanting me on it, and not having time/adequate internets at the time, but I loved playing her and kept coming back when I'd get removed for inactivity.

Then I got married to an idiot who threatened to off himself if he caught me on Bleeding Souls, but I STILL LURKED!! because I luff 'Souls like that. And it wouldn't have been such a great loss if he had. v.v'' ANYWHO!

That's my 'Souls story. :3

I also played at Midnight Velvet and WWS (briefly at one of the old ones), and several other RPGs that were non-wolf.
Found it casually. I just typed the words 'wolf' and 'roleplay' and this site was one of the first ones on the list!! it was love at first sight X3
I originally googled wolf rpg's after the last site I was on went down the crapper :] Been here since '05.