Shifting While Asleep
I was thinking - if thinking about a shift can trigger it, if a Luperci has a dream about shifting or being in another form, can that trigger a shift in real life?
Hmmm.. I think I'll leave answering this question for the SA, but I think it's a cool idea. Trauma and extreme stress can cause involuntary shifts I believe, so maybe if it was a very serious nightmare, or a hallucination/psychosis kind of situation? I honestly don't know but it sounds cool and not entirely inplausible?
I would THINK so. :| Although shifting does require a conscious thought process and desire to change to that form, I would say that a nightmare or "sleepshifting" could trigger it -- after all, people are supposed to be physically conscious to be able to walk, and they sleep-walk, right? :3

I might be wrong, though, so the others may clear in here and correct me later! Neat idea either way. Big Grin
Artemis had her first shift in her sleep, though to be honest, I hadn't given it much thought about the plausibility. ^^; I'd done it as she had been extremely anxious to shift for a while, trying constantly, and it was a light nap, so she was still conscious enough... I don't know if that's even possible, thinking about it now, but that's how I did Artemis' first shift and it's an idea?

I know only Junior mods and up are supposed to reply here, but since this happened with Artemis, I thought I'd throw in my two cents. If it's not okay, just ignore me! ^^
S'all good Meghann! This one is in the Questions and Help forum, so anyone is welcome to give input here! :3
In my head, it's reversed. >.< So I always see questions here and say "I know the answer but I'll let someone who can answer it." xD My brain mixes the two up. D: -flails- But woohoo!