Can you change?
So many small, complicated questions these days, I apologize!

This may come as an obvious or silly question, but are you allowed to change details of your character as in History or Personality?
What I mean is almost a completely rewritten Biography if you have had your character for awhile.

I just wanted to make sure this was okay.

Big Grin
I think it really depends on how important the character's past was to threads it's played out in the past.

For example, if your character had previously been happy-go-lucky and had no care in the world and you suddenly change it to have a tragic and traumatic past, that doesn't really work since the change of history would have wildly affected how the character would have acted in situations played out on the board previously. You could, however, add tragic elements into the character's past and say they had blocked it out previously and were now beginning to remember -- this would be an acceptable way to work things into a character's history that weren't there before since you have an explanation for why they didn't act in a way reflecting the added elements before.

Does that make sense?

Also, if in previous threads with the character, if you referenced figures and events in the character's past, you can't really decide that those events and figures never happened/don't exist since you've already mentioned them in posts played in the 'Souls canon. If the things were only ever mentioned in the profile and never directly addressed in a thread, then you'd have more leeway.
Yes, this does make sense. Thank you, Kiri<3