Come in as a pup?
I was wondering if you could join by being born into a pack. If so is there anyone who is pregnant and is willing to have another player portray their character's pup?
Welcome to 'Souls! Puppies can be played at two months old and there are a few on the Open Characters listing that need players, so you can check out one of them. Big Grin Alternatively, you could also join as a young puppy who was orphaned, but it might be better to look into playing a puppy with familial ties, as they can sometimes be easier to develop. c:
What she means is, you should adopt Liam! >>

Big Grin

Also, welcome! Puppies are fun!
Shadowposted TWICE. XD

You are welcome to join a pack as a puppy -- note, however, that puppies are only playable after they are two months old. :3

In most instances when people decide to have their characters reproduce on the board, they create their own children (names, personalities, descriptions) and then offer them up for adoption. Since we use a "points" system for puppies here, it's somewhat unlikely you'll find someone willing to give up their puppy points like that. C: There's always a chance, though, so I will certainly leave this here for you!

Here's the Open Characters list; this is where players will place any characters (including puppies) that are up for adoption on the board. There are a few puppies listed in here currently that you might be interested it.

Another option would be for you to join as your current character idea and seek an adoptive parent on the board -- this is very common and quite easy to accomplish, so you may be best with this option. :3
Thank you and I would like to adopt Liam.
BOBBI COME ON.

Liam isn't the only puppy I have up! =P However, I def. want him to get a player. xD

I'll answer your PM asap. c:
I know, Felicity, too... Trust me, I've been stalking them. xD Liam is just the one you're promoting the most. :3

Also, lol.
Liam is promoted on Vigi's account because he's Vigi's son... But yeah, shameless I guess. c: I'm... too lazy to put something in Princess' signature for Fee, but I should. I want an awesome player for her, too! <3
yay!!1