Shaken faith and cold feet
[html]

ooc text. Yay emotions

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth sat on her knees out by the sea her mind raced with thoughts and the sorrow that filled her. What if she could never be a good mother what if she would never live up to what her young deserved. It was one thing getting cold feet before mating but there was no way to turn back from becoming a mother. She could run away from them she could kill them she could do anything but she knew non of that would be right.

She was numb in the mind sitting out there just crying to herself Niro wasn't home and the pups would come in days it seemed like. Her body had changed so much and she seemed so weak to herself. She rested a hand on her stomach and and cried more. The girl had become a woman and now a mother and she wasn't ready.

"Forgive me, for not being strong." She cried to herself as she watched the waves flood to and from the ocean. They were power they were strength she had non she had no faith in herself. She felt herself just want to give up. "I can't do it, my mother loved me and loves my siblings but can I love can I feel everything? Her mind said no her mind told her she would never be a good mother. She wasn't strong enough nor old enough she wasn't mentally ready. hormones raging and clogging her thoughts she was lost on the beach in sorrow.

Purple eyes cast out at the sea the ever flowing ever moving sea. She had looked to it so many times for strength and power that she wasn't sure she had strength. her uncle had tried to teach her true strength and she wanted that she knew that was what she wanted no one would hurt her again. no one would her her pups. her hormones changed and anger welled up at the thought of Haku the Nightmares had faded and she hoped to forget him. But her body could never forget what the man did. He raped her left marks physically and mentally. She was lost and confused.

"please father save me I can't live my life this way forgive me for what I've done and let me live my life." She prayed looking at the sky. "Forgive me" She cried sitting there on the beach. holding her stomach praying for peace.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]