Joining
Character Name: Ka Ammet
Character Birthdate: November 30, 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Species: C. a. lupaster
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls: Reffered by Layla/Vyx
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: The profile's done, it still needs some work on appearance though.
*whispers* the birthdate in your profile is off

But really, I like the anubis concept... I think it is a nice twist on luperci (though Anubis only had jackal head and human body while luperci is fully canine)
Sorry about that, fixed it. Thanks!

Yeah right now I'm having him blame historical inaccuracies for the discrepancies. I was also thinking other infamous wolves in legend would act as evidence in his view of things.
You're welcome hun, and you realize that he isn't quote 4 yet. He'd be more like 3 yrs and 4 months but I doubt they will say anything on that since he will be 4 in Nov of this year.

But yeah, I really wanted to say that I liked the concept. Though would that make him believe that the other animals possess luperci like forms as well? You know, cause Egyptian gods are animal headed. More like I'm curious if he'll ask the cats that are here why they don't stand on two legs because of Bastet.
Hm, that is an interesting concept; I didn't think that of that angle. I could see him believing that Luperci are the first to come back and he's just waiting for the rest. I'll edit the age too to be accurate.
Well, glad I could give you more to think about then hun. And the age thing wasn't really a big deal, I'm just more detail oriented so I keep my profiles with the year and month but not everyone does that. It's to each their own. I really just wanted to make sure you realized that 4 wouldn't come til later in the year rather than you bumping him up to 5 on his birthday is all
No it's fine it makes sense. Thanks for the feedback too it adds a whole new dimension to the character. I can't chat much longer though, I have a big college presentation in like an hour. X.X
I also really like the concept you went with! Inferni has a few jackals who believe they are the living embodiments of some of the Egyptian gods, so it might be interesting to see how they would interact.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

I agree, super neat character!

Come to Inferni!

:>
But he is a jackal, he cannot come to Inferni. D; Saaaaaadpanda.
Very, very interesting. I enjoy this concept very much, and can't wait to see it played out.

He doesn't have enough coyote, Bobbi. No tempting.
B-but... jackals are so similar... *cry*
Mmm, well, if it came down to it -- jackals proooooobably could fool a coyote ICly, presuming the coyote isn't too great with species identification and they haven't met a jackal before. But OOCly, Mel doesn't want Inferni to become too wolfy or too jackaly or too doggy or... whatever else, really! So even if it is plausible that a jackal would be able to pass for coyote ICly, it's an OOC decision. X3
Damn. :[
Hey, there's always Outsider rank! ;D
OH. YES.
Back, wow I wasn't expecting the thread to explode like it did. O.o Well I think i want to finish the profile basics before I thread with anyone, but I'd be happy to set things up once I'm finished. Quick question is there any chance he can have something like a book or a journal?

~quick edit~

Thanks so much for accepting me too. I cant believe I forgot to say that lol n.n
Your character can have any sort of item you can realistically explain. If he had brought a book with him on his journey that would make sense, given he came from a more civilized part of the 'SoulsVerse. Big Grin
Alright, that will help explain his clothes too. Thanks!