[m] Bring me to life
The knife slipped over her skin cutting in deep to her leg, she rolled her head back in sheer joy. She feed her frail body off the pain. The tan and white she wolf looked out into the world when down to where the pack cave was, she did not want to show her-self there but she needed to check on the pups, she sighed as she whipped another rouge tear off her face, she missed love, she missed having it and being in it. She allowed the toga like dress to fall back down as she moved slowly letting the burning pain swell up in her, she needed that, it was a way to teach her-self for falling in love, she should have never ever done it, no matter how good looking the guy way, she was meant to be alone and childless all her life.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; 323 words

Sele knew exactly what sort of release was found in cutting. She knew just what it was like to deserve that pain and punishment. Though it was no longer so much a pain any longer. At least it didn't hurt for her to do it. It had become more of a relief and release for her. It allowed the trapped darkness to seep out and leave her alone for a bit. It quieted her thoughts for a brief moment of time in the very least.

But surprisingly she actually had been refraining from such course of actions lately. She hadn't exactly been happy either but she hadn't been feeling down enough to cut either. She wasn't certain if that should be considered a good thing or not. But things had been looking up for her lately. For some strange reason there was this guy that liked her and she didn't understand it. She knew that she didn't deserve it and had pretty much told him as much.

She had thought to leave the caves and do a border walk because of the recent influx of joiners but seeing her sister moving about she decided against it. "Ponti?" She called out to the other. While she could get around on her hands efficiently enough she still wasn't as fast as those walking about. "Hey Ponti, did you figure out what you are doing about that guy?" After all the last they talked her sister had been confused about a guy that she liked and whether or not he would be accepted. She had advised Ponti to talk to Nani about him and see what their other sister said. She was curious how that went since they hadn't talked since then. But maybe she shouldn't be asking because she wasn't close to Ponti at all. Heck, she wasn't even sure if the woman liked her not since she had pretty much stolen Nani from her.

<style>
.sele-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sele-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sele-d04 b {color:#F29109; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sele-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /_sele.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#744400; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:217px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sele-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
fail
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:wc:3+

The fail female jumped as she quickly threw down the knife and then pushed her wrap over her legs and the knife. She did not want her sister to know what she was doing; she did not what that shame casted down upon her. Pontiac wanted to suffer in her own self loathing. The tan and white lady turned around to see who was talking to her as she sighed softly her heart was beating away with in her own chest. She lowered her head down looking away from her pure white coated younger sister. She knew that her sister would not have asked the question knowing that she was suffering from her own sort of depression because once again she had been left to be alone by her-self and only wonder how other’s got to be there they where, how they ended up being happy in lasting.

Oh…The Fellow from Iferni..Yeah..” She sighed as she felt the heart ache building up in her again, she did not want to show weakness, she had to be strong this pack was not full of sissy’s who whine and cry all the time, Pontiac really wondered if she was fitting in here, but this was where her family was. ”He joined, and then vanished…Just as well she vanished after I got lost in Inferni during the snow storm. “ She could not allow him to hurt her again, she had let him not one but twice. She was foolish to believe she could ever find love.

With a chuckle she looked down at her wrist. ”Naniko didn’t even know I was in love with him either…I was scared to tell her. I didn’t want her to look down in me. She’s so lucky I bet she had wolves lining up just be called her mate, and here I am….I turned an older flame away because I thought I had found my one…Stupid.” She sighed, as she sniffed, trying not to cry.

[/html]