She left without saying goodbye.
[html]

Forward Dated to the 10th. Sky begins her search for Orin, wether Shawchert likes it or not.

It was the last thing she'd expected to have to do. Sky had tried every good excuse, trying to reason with herself. She didn't want to go. She wanted to stay in Thornbury, where she knew it was safe, where she'd be alright. Where she was wanted, and at times, needed. The thought of leaving was far, far too criminal in her mind.

But it had to be done. She had to leave, because she had to track down the lost mother and her two daughters. She'd promised herself she'd make things right. She'd give Shawchert that peace of mind he needed so badly right now. With Valinta healthy again, and Shawchert's wounds healing, there was no other reason to stay behind. All of her excuses were used up, and it was time to go.

Sneaking out of her house late into the evening (roughly midnight) had proved a bit more difficult that previously imagined. She wasn't taking anything with her aside from the black tunic and cargo pants, leaving everything behind, but Casper didn't like that idea one bit. He'd put up a fuss for a good ten minutes until she'd barred him into the study. Shawchert would find him in the morning, along with her note.

"Shawchert," the note had read. "I'll be back eventually. I don't like doing this, but I have something I need to take care of, and by this point, you should know what it is. Don't search for me; if I find out you've sent anyone to find me, I'll change my appearance and continue my task against your best wishes. I refuse to come back before I've found them, so be patient. I love you forever, Sky." She'd left it on the front door, on the inside and above Casper's reach where he'd see it. That was as much as she could manage; saying goodbye in person would've been too hard.

Getting out of Thornbury without being noticed was hard too. She'd packed her clothes into a bag once outside the town's limits, one she'd fashioned for her lupus form, and after securing it around her neck, she shifted. It had been a long time since she'd been in this form, and everything suddenly felt ten times more natural. I'd forgotten how much I used to travel like this... it feels good.

Taking not another moment, she darted off, heading for the borders and never once daring to look back. By morning, she'd be long gone, already having started her search for the mother and her two daughters. By the time Shawchert would awaken, he'd have missed his chance to catch her, and he'd have to sit and wait for her to return. As she ran, she sighed out a sweet goodbye, wishing desperately that her search would not be one in vain.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]