And My Dreams Complicate It
[html]

OOC: p. for Fiachra. WC: 824

Try to stay righteous, try to stay sober,
but then, I can't win
And I know you, and I know you, and I know you....

Panda had been sitting around, being lazy at the moment in her bedding, the silk of the pelt that had been placed over the bedding that had been in her den when she and Venom had claimed it. Panda had also went ahead and stole a blanket and a pelt from the storage rooms because she didn't have a meal to make a pelt out of. Eventually she would hunt something bigger than just rabbits and fish, but until then, she would have this stolen bedding (as would Venom) from the family that they were in now. Panda looked at her healing hand, the slash across it was deep enough to scar, and it had already been healing up, though it still had a scab over it. Panda had the urge like hell to pic at the scab because she was weird and didn't like scabs on her skin, even though they were to help wounds heal. It was always a weird thing that she did, and it was a surprise that she didn't have more scars because of it. Most of her scars were covered by her thick fur though so it wasn't like you would be able to see them anyways.

Venom had come from his room, Panda heard him, but as stuck looking up at her cave ceiling, just thinking about things. The male had moved the hanging pelt that separated the woman's room from the living room like a makeshift door, and he had called down the hallway before he had entered. Pander, can I come in? the man would ask her. Panda didn't speak for a moment, as if she was in a trance or something (which she had just started to get sucked into one) and it literally took her a moment before she had spoken to the man. Ja, you may enter. the woman spoke to him and nodded her head, but she failed to look towards the door. The man would enter with a fresh kill in his hands, one fish for himself and the other for Panda. So that's where you went the woman mentioned to the man as she had looked down and then smelt the food. Ya gonna cook that or do ya want me to do it? the woman asked him. Venom looked at her with a look of "what do you think?" written all over his face. Panda stared at him with a frown on her face before she just broke out into a smile and she would look away for a moment. Venom's stare was rather intense, and sometimes the woman felt overwhelmed by the man's gaze, but more than often she got really shy and didn't want him digging too deep within her own mind, because they both knew that you could practically see the thoughts of another just by watching them and what they are looking at. There was also too deep of a connection for them not to see each other's thoughts.

Panda stretched out under the blanket she was laying under and she rolled over on her back, facing the wall instead of the man. She hid her head under the blanket playfully and the man would see the game starting and he had dropped the fish on the floor and then quickly hopped into bed with the woman. He slipped his way under the blanket with her and then he laid close to her, and put his arm over her side and pulled her close. Pandddderrrr, please cook for meee? the man whined to the woman, his nose burying itself in her neck fur. Panda giggled at the attention and then swiftly turned around to where she was face to face with the man. She touched his nose with her own, and chuckled. Why can't you cook it? I'm laaazzzy. the woman complained to the man before he had taken his hand and he had started to poke her sides to find a ticklish spot. She did not let him find her ticklish spot though, because she had figured that she was not going to get so sleep, nor was she going to meditate when her friend was hungry and wanting her to cook for him. Panda wrapped her arms around Venom and pulled him into a deep hug that lasted a good while. Okay, now we can go cook. the woman would speak to the half-comfortable boy that often slept in her bed with her. Panda would get up and take the fish from the floor and then she had walked out of her den and towards the kitchen area. Venom was following right behind her, and when they got in the kitchen, Panda took her knife from her pocket and she started to gut the fish. Venom stood next to her and watched. Thank you so much Panda. You know I love your cooking. the man spoke to her, a soft smile on his face.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#714595; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

Heyia. Sorry for the awkward post. -shakes rust off of writing skills-

Fiachra's return to Anathema was no secret. If there was one thing that she was glad for, it was the fact that she was welcomed back with open arms, nobody asking any questions. She had yet to present her prize to Naniko - she thought that it would be best to train her sister in the ways of the pack before offering her to the white lady. So today, they were making the rounds, meeting other pack members, Fiachra explaining pack customs to Fedora, who was not yet aware that she would soon be a personal servant, a slave, mere property. Fiachra hadn't told her sister anything - it was better that way, she thought.

"Others here aren't like us, so keep quiet and just watch," Fiachra explained calmly to her sister, who seemed a bit unnerved by her new surroundings. True, the forceful way with which Fiachra had persuaded Fedora to follow her back to Anathema was very unlike the sister that Fedora had known, but people changed - everyone changed. The extent of the change, however, was beyond the small brown female's wildest dreams. Surely she could tell by the blunted affect, the calculating look in once-warm blue eyes, the carefully spoken words, the drawl with which she spoke - this was not the same Fiachra she had known. But familiarity and her sister's naivety were on the Zepar's side, just as she'd counted on. Fedora wouldn't know what had hit her until it was too late.

Fiachra led her sister to the kitchen area, where they found two others already present, one gutting fish while the other watched. Fiachra didn't recognise either, although she was quite sure that she would have known if she had met the female, given her peculiar markings. She nodded to each of them - the female first, then the male. Her sister, not yet an official pack member and knowing her place, covered her eyes briefly in a show of respect that was common to their birth pack.

Presently, Fiachra spoke. "Hello there. I don't believe we've met. I'm Fiachra, and this is my sister, Fedora. She's new to the pack - I'm taking her to see Naniko this evening. And you are?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC: That wasn't a bad post at all <3 WC:455

If you gain the world by trading your soul
remember you reap just what you sow, there's no one to save you now.

Ja, I know you love my cooking. Plus, for some reason I'm better at it. the woman spoke to him,cocking a teasing grin to the man, knowing he might be sore about her telling him that she cooks better, but instead of Venom getting mad like he normally did, he chuckled and went up behind Panda and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Panda flinched slightly at the random touch (she always flinched the first second she was touched, it was more of reflex than anything) but then she was almost like putty in his arms. He rested his head on her shoulder (he was already taller than her by now. He was getting older by the day, stronger, taller as well. I'm glad someone else noticed besides me. the man had spoken back to her, whispering it into her ear which had sent a shiver up the woman's spine that he could feel on his chest and all the way down where they were touching furs. When the woman had been in the middle of gutting the second fish, Panda's attention had been caught by the sound and smell of someone else entering the room.

Coal circled, chocolate eyes had moved from the fish to the two that had entered the room. They both were interesting enough looking. The unique, hazel eyes of the man had also moved to the two women, and his grip on Panda's hips had loosened and slowly he pulled his hands away from her. He would smoothly move a pace or two away from Panda as well. The gray and white blotched woman would speak to Panda and Venom. Panda had put down her fish on the stone counter she was working on and she turned to the two. My name is Panda. He is Venom. It's nice to meet you, Fiachra, Fedora. the woman spoke, a friendly smile on her maw as she looked to the two. the one by the name Fedora had bowed and covered her eyes to show submission Panda believed and it struck Panda slightly odd for a moment before Panda realized that the woman was not of the pack yet. So I'm guessing you're showing her around, eh? We're pretty new here ourselves, but Anathema is pretty small so I mean, it's not too hard to get used to. the woman spoke almost pointlessly to the other two women, just because she could really.

We're about to cook our lunch. Are ya'll hungry? I'm sure the pack has some meat in storage if you want to take from there.. Panda mentioned. I'll cook it for ya... she added onto her words, a small pause between the two sentences put into play.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#714595; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

Sorry for the wait. x_x; Muse has been slow what with rl difficulties.

Fiachra wasn't surprised that these two were new to Anathema. The female - Panda, a name befitting of the features of its bearer - was extraordinarily polite. Fedora fidgeted slightly, and Fiachra cast her a menacing glare, making the girl still immediately. If she fidgeted in front of her new Mistress, Fiachra might be in trouble for presenting an unworthy servant. However, Fiachra spoke pleasantly to her packmate, returning the friendly sentiment. "We are both pleased to make your acquaintance as well." It was true enough; Fiachra wasn't displeased, and Fedora would learn not to have an opinion if she knew what was best.

The invitation for lunch was a kind one, and the Zepar took no issue with accepting it. "Lunch sounds excellent. Fedora, go to the food storage and fetch us some meat. You ought to be able to find fish or small game in there." Fedora paused at her sister's order, looking taken aback and slightly nervous. Fiachra's icy blue eyes met her sister's golden, daring her to challenge her. Fedora's face flashed with momentary fear; she did not know what her sister's damage was, but she was getting the sense that she would be smart to not ask questions in this situation. She was, of course, not even a part of the pack yet - these wolves, even her sister, could tear her to shreds right here, in cold blood and in good conscience too. Three to one, not good odds, especially considering that Fiachra had always been the stronger of the two, and looked only to have become tougher, more ragged, since being away.

Fedora disappeared toward the food storage, which she had been shown earlier, and procured two fish for them. When she brought them back, her sister looked them over, then selected the larger of the two for herself. "Looks good. Thank you, Fedora." Her tone held that she was thanking her sister for something more than fetching fish; Fiachra was glad for her sister's obedience. She was cold, yes, but she did so care for her sister, which is why she was giving her to Naniko. It was the highest honour, in Fiachra's mind. She handed the fish to Panda with a grateful smile. "Thank you for making us lunch," she said sincerely, and both females sat down to wait for their food.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: it's cool <3

The more confident of the two had spoken back to Panda, the other seeming to just keep her mouth shut and herself out of the way. Panda found this to be rather strange, and she glanced over to her equal, her friend, Venom. He had caught her glance to him, and assessed the situation himself. He said nothing though. At the offer of Panda making their lunch for them, the more demanding Fia had told Fedora to go get some food for them. Panda and Venom still stayed silent about this relationship that had been put in front of the two, Panda's ever wandering mind liking to wonder what exactly was going on with these two. It could have been simply a old sister younger sister relationship, but by the way the Fia had looked at Fedora, Panda and Venom both recognized that this could have been something slightly more complicated then their minds could come up with at the moment. Panda had to resist the urge to ask what was up though and she still stayed slightly silent as Fedora would leave and then return with two fish, one noticeably bigger than the other.

The fish was then handed to the bi-colored woman. Panda took it with a smile and nodded her head. It's not a problem,,for real. the woman spoke to the other as her hands had gone back to preparing the fish to be eaten. She was focused on this for the duration of time. While she was working on this, so the girls were not bored in the silence of Panda (when she focused, unless specifically asked, she normally didn't start conversations because it would break her concentration to think of something to say to them two.) Venom turned his body towards the two women. Are ya'll from around Nova Scotia? the American-Italian male asked the two women, wondering if they were from around here or not. Venom and Panda had yet to really meet anyone that was native here, which had been strange to the pair. The pair themselves were not from around here, they came from the most southern tip of the United States called "Florida" once by the humans.

Venom was rather mature looking for his age, and often times it didn't seem like he was as young as he was. He was barely a year yet, and just by his first months of living, he already had seen so much. Panda herself was weathered emotionally because of all they had done from Florida all the way to Nova Scotia. The shaman was a healer though, so things did not show up as easily as they did on the young man who was growing more and more powerful every day that passed. Venom watched the two women, his attention mostly on them, though since he was closer and had more of a bond with Panda, he felt her and her emotions a lot easier. Venom took a cigarette from his pocket and then he put it in his mouth and then he took out a lighter and lit the end of it. Hope you don't mind. the man spoke to the two girls, but not to Panda because he knew that she didn't care. The reason she didn't stop him was because she was not his mother, simply only his friend. His best friend maybe, but just simply that. That's what they liked to say about that whole deal. Even if the two girls did mind, he more than likely was still going to do it. Him lighting it before even asking should have been a clue that he didn't care about what the others thought. He simply was going to do what he wanted to.

Panda had gotten the fish all dealt with and then she had silently left the room to the get spices from the appropriate room. She had gotten a few spices that she knew that was good on fish and returned to the room. Fia, Fedora, do you want spices on your fishes? the woman spoke, her selective lisp that effected her speech with sporadic and random 's' at the end of words. She also had the habit of saying 'we' instead of 'I' when she was explaining to someone what she was doing. She had a weird way of speaking, this was for sure.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
725+
[/html]