Character NameTonguewsc
Character Birthdate (including year): August 14,2010
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular Wolf
Species: Canine
Currently played: First character
How you found 'Souls: Advertizment
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: out on profile

Thank you!
Ack: *Wholed for a new pack.* "Hello ? Hello ?" she called. It echoed loudly.
Hello there and welcome to ’Souls!

I understand you’re probably eager to get started, but there are a few things we need you to do before we can go ahead and accept you!

Here at ‘Souls our account name is the same as our character’s name, so I will change your account’s name from pwsc to Ack to make it easier for us all!

In our form we ask for three roleplaying examples OR a filled out profile. You state that you have filled out your profile, but what we mean by that is a fully fleshed out profile with the majority of the fields filled out; e.g. your character’s appearance and personality as well as a nice little biography about your wolf’s life. Just enough for us to be able to see that you understand the way we do things here! Smile Examples of how a well filled out profile can look like can be seen here, here and here!

An alternative could be to add three written roleplay examples, and you are free to post examples from previous rpgs you’ve played at or write up three brand new examples! Smile

If you still feel uncertain, there’s a great example of what an ooc joining form should look like here! This is a very helpful example thread with added notes to help you proceed!

Since you have added a very short in character post to your application, I’d like to point out that here at ‘Souls we expect a minimum word length of 200 words. However, it is not necessary with an in character post in your application except for your roleplay examples, as this is a section for ooc joining and the in character fun will start after you are accepted and titled up Smile

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Sorry about that! I changed my wolf's name.
We will still require a filled-out forum profile or three examples of your roleplaying. The examples of roleplaying should be 200 words or about 2 paragraphs of writing. Here is where you'd update your profile, and if you need a guide as to how to do this and what information to fill out, check out Modifying Your Profile.

Thanks!
Did I do it right? Sorry if I didn'tSad
I am really excited to start roleplaying!
At the moment your profile is not filled out and you have not provided us with any roleplay examples. If you take an extra look at the links and information we already included in our previous replies to you, you will see what you have to do in order to get accepted. Have you read up on the information? It will tell you what you need to do and how to in order to build up a good joiner application.
ROLEPLAY EXAMPES
1. Wholed at the moon. Letting the moon light shine. Making a shadow on the big hill she was on.
She raced down the hill finding a small young wolf the size of a baby raccoon. She staired at the
raccoon like animal. She had named the raccoon like wolf Sanh yayni. It ment raccoon wolf in African
Language.
I hope filled out the things correctly!